Chapter 13 - Entering Fearland

Brooke followed the path that went through the amusement park, the victims all stood still but were talking among themselves, the scene from the night of the tragedy was being relived, but somewhat different from how it actually happened, while the people stood still they made noises, some of them were screaming and some were shouting out names. The sounds of explosions could be heard, but no explosion could be seen.

"What the hell is going on?" Brooke thought to herself.

The victims started to twitch, it was like they were becoming holograms.

"The memories are being shown before your eyes" said Rebecca.

"Why is it only showing the day of the tragedy?" asked Brooke.

"This was the day Marvin entered the park, it's his only memory, you are walking through the nightmare"

"Do you have any idea where the ritual could be taking place?"

"Check the haunted house attraction"

Brooke walked towards the haunted house attraction, this time picking up her pace. The entrance was blocked by someone, a guy, who had his hands out like he was explaining something, his mouth wide open, but he was frozen, he didn't move, breathe, nothing, he remained still like a statue. Brooke felt uneasy by the frozen man, it made her paranoid, it gave her the feeling of the man doing something when she turned her back to him.

"Don't move now" Brooke said to the man nervously.

Brooke slowly moved around the man and into the haunted house attraction, there were two more frozen people, they were frozen in a position, their facial expression showed that they had been scared by a sudden jump scare. Brooke continued to walk further into the haunted house attraction. She heard demonic laughter, distorted screams and eerie moaning, which she presumed was part of the attraction. She turned around, the frozen people moved and all three of them were pointing ahead of Brooke. Brooke gasped, she felt breathing on her neck. She quickly turned back to the direction she was heading towards, there was no one there. Brooke shivered, she hated the feeling of being scared. Brooke kept walking until she made her way to another room, she slowly took a step into the room and the sight was horrific.

Amanda and Tyler were laying in a pentagram, Amanda facing north, Tyler facing south, there were also two dead bodies, it was Kyle and Jack, Kyle facing east and Jack facing west.

"Brooke, I was wondering when you were going to show your face, it gets quite boring when you have to wait for someone, I would have already started the ritual, but it's better when there is a witness" said Marvin.

"What... is this"

"Well you see Brooke, it's just not fun when someone bosses you around, I like to be in control and..."

Marvin suddenly stopped talking, he became suspicious.

"Why are you acting like you don't know that I'm performing a ritual, you knew about this as much as I did"

Brooke gulped and took a step back. Marvin walked towards her and stopped when he heard whispering. Marvin became angry.

"WHO THE FUCK CAME WITH YOU, DON'T TRY TO PLAY GAMES WITH ME BROOKE, I'M THE ONE WHO BRINGS THE FUN! THERE CAN BE NO EXTRA ENTERTAINMENT!"

Amanda and Tyler woke up, they were confused as to where they were, they instantly stood up when they saw they were in a pentagram. They walked out of the pentagram.

"How did..."

Marvin instantly figured it out.

"REBECCA"

Rebecca appeared when Marvin called her name.

"I HATE IT WHEN PEOPLE TRY TO INTERVENE, YOU ALL COULDN'T HAVE JUST STUCK WITH KEEPING YOUR MOUTHS SHUT AND STAYING AWAY FROM MY BUSINESS, HAVEN'T YOU HEARD OF IGNORANCE IS BLISS?? YOU COULD HAVE STUCK BY THAT SAYING, THINGS WOULD HAVE WENT MUCH BETTER"

"All of these victims deserve peace Marvin, you're torturing them for your own mistakes" said Amanda bravely.

"NOOOOOOO" screamed Marvin in a rather demonic voice.

The haunted house attraction started to shake violently and so did the ground, it was like an earthquake. Marvin's eyes turned black, the walls started to crack and leak black liquid. Kyle and Jack's bodies started to levitate.

"HE CAN STILL PERFORM THE RITUAL WITH TWO BODIES, WE NEED TO STOP IT!" screamed Brooke.

Marvin started to levitate, he moved his right hand so it was facing Amanda, he clenched his fist and Amanda started to choke.

"The ritual will finally be complete and once it's done, no one can intervene, you have lost this war, you are all pathetic"

Brooke started to panic she looked over to Tyler, presuming she had an idea, but she didn't, suddenly hands broke through the ground and grabbed Amanda and Tyler by the legs, they started slowly moving them towards the pentagram. The pentagram started to open a portal, once Amanda and Tyler were inside the pentagram, the ritual will be finished.

"BROOKE DO SOMETHING!!!" Rebecca screamed.