Chapter 13 - Entering Fearland (Continued)

Brooke looked around the room for options, but there were no alternatives, then she started to think, why Marvin would create a pentagram in that exact room, she looked over to the pentagram and noticed the ground was just dirt.

"Finally my ritual is seconds away from making me the greater power, no spirit, no human will ever have the power over me again"

"But you messed up once again" said Brooke.

Brooke walked inside the pentagram and started quickly digging, the dirt levitated making it easier for Brooke to dig into the ground, after a few moments, under all the dirt, a coffin was revealed.

"You could only perform the ritual near the coffin your body was placed in, all along you were making yourself an easy target"

"NOOOO, A WORTHLESS HUMAN WON'T STOP THIS FROM HAPPENING"

Marvin tried to remove Brooke from the pentagram using telekinesis, but the pentagram acted as a force field. Brooke opened the coffin up, broke off a part of the coffin and managed to get fire to spread to the ripped off part without leaving the pentagram.

"BURN IN HELL MOTHER FUCKER" screamed Brooke.

Brooke dropped the ripped off part into the coffin and the fire quickly spread onto the body. Marvin started to wail in pain, the walls broke around them, the roof tearing off and float into the sky, Thunder roared and the wind was so strong, Brooke, Amanda and Tyler had to hold onto something so they wouldn't get dragged into the storm. Marvin faded into the clouds and the storm came to an end. Amanda looked over at Brooke and smiled, Amanda walked over to Brooke and gave her a hug.

"We ended the ritual, we saved Burken Court" said Brooke.

"More like you did, you are so brave I couldn't never be like that" said Amanda.

"It's not over yet" said Rebecca.

Amanda, Tyler and Brooke turned to face Rebecca.

"You may have ended the ritual and removed Marvin from this earth for good, but now that the Reaver doesn't have its slave or its sacrifices, it will make an appearance and it's not going to be easy to deal with"

"What happens now?" asked Tyler.

"This is where it all ends, this is where fate decides who's side it's on" responded Rebecca.

The pentagram faded and the ground started to shake violently.

"What's happening?!" said Amanda as she panicked.

It was the moment they all feared from the beginning, the moment that had death being called into the scene, this was the final form, evil getting unleashed, the moment that would show a whole different perspective to the word "evil". This was....

THE REAVER'S ARRIVAL.