Chapter 5

Jenny's POV

As soon as I saw the arrow fly past I knew I was under attack. Quickly, I put myself in between where that cursed arrow came and Micheil. My bow was drawn and I had a knife strapped on my thigh. I was ready for an ambush. 

The place the arrow came from was silent and it seemed as if nothing was there at all. Maybe nothing was, unless... it was an elf attacking. If I was to take care of a little boy and fight, there was no way I could win against my own kind. And even if I did, I couldn't protect Micheil. Also what if I didn't have the heart to kill it? Orcs deserve it, slimy, mangy creatures.

After ten minutes of pure silence, I concluded that this creature had gone. I checked Micheil and made sure he really was ok. "Auntie?" He asked with a shaky voice. "What was that?" I sighed. The answer was I didn't know, but never tell a small child that, it scares them.

"Well, it was just an elf playing around." I lied.

"How do you know?" Dang it! can't you just be satisfied with that?! Uh children are too curios for their own good.

"I knew because only elves can have that good of shot and be so quiet." I sounded convincing. Good.

"So it was Legolas?" Oh my gosh. I said reaching for the arrow that I had thrown aside earlier.

"Yes I believe so." I muttered extremely angry. I could recognise those arrow feathers anywhere.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/N

Sorry it is a short chapter, but I'm really not having the best day. Love you my loyal readers!!!