Chapter 7

Jenny's POV:

"Well Micheil, I think we should head back to the kingdom now that Legolas has arrived." I spoke to the little boy. When I spoke his name, I put a little 'fire' emphasis on it.

"But I don't want to go!" He whined. "I want to finnish our sword fight!"

I sighed, "I know. Me too, but we need to get you to the castle because it is sunset and we don't want to be stuck out here in the dark. We will continue our fight tomorrow. Now help me paddle."

We spent a half-hour to get back to the castle. "Miss," I spoke to one of the small boy's maids, "could you please get Prince Micheil ready for bed?"

"Of course, ma'am." she replied then curtsied and tried to take Micheil's tiny hand but he wouldn't move from my side.

I nelt down next to him so we were face to face. "Listen, it is time to sleep. I am tried too. If you could please just go to bed tonight I'll give you a lollipop. You only get it if you are good though." Bribery. Sometimes it is the only thing that will work.

"Ok," he replied happily taking the maid's hand and skipping down the hall way. I made sure I heard his door close before I turned to leave. I was headed to my room. I always stayed in the same place, little elven 'apartments'. There were five tree houses and I stayed in one of the more hidden ones because I am royalty. The funny thing is, there are five rooms but Legolas and I are the only elves that actually stay here.

Once when Micheil was born, I came to visit. I was going to help Arwen and take care of the baby for a few nights. She hoped I would come more often so she built these small houses to make me more comfortable.

Unfortunately though, when I was tying my horse up on one of my visits, another rider came up. I turned around and to my astonishment, it was Legolas. I quickly jumped onto my horse and road away. I didn't even speak to him but I sent a letter to Arwen explaining the whole problem. This is probably why Aragorn doesn't trust me. He thinks I'll pick up and leave again.

My feet absent mindlessly carried me over to a tree. When I realised I had reached my destination, I started to climb the tree. There were no ladders installed on any elf house to insure privacy.

When I reached the top, it was pitch black. I could easily see in the dark and opened the door to my room.

Every time I have ever come to Gondor for a trip, the first day, my room is completely clean. I leave it a mess and when I come again in a few months, it will have cleaned itself.

When I pushed open the door expecting the same dirty room I left only hours ago, I was shocked. The room was orderly. In the middle of my trip!

There was a sweet flowery smell in the air. It smelled familiar but I couldn't quite grasp what I was remembering this from. The bed looked slightly messy but it was probably clean so I didn't care.

I walked over to the dresser and slipped my shirt and pants off. I was standing in my under garments because I couldn't find my pajamas. From time to time this would happen and I usually, like tonight, slip on a big white linen shirt as a dress of sorts. These too had the flowery smell.

After changing I decided to get a little rest. I tiredly dragged my body across the room so I could climb into bed. I reached for the covers when I saw the blanket rise and fall. Someone was sleeping in my bed!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N

Hello. A sort of cliff hanger. All you brilliant readers obviously know what is going on but do you really? I control her life and when you least expect it, the weirdest thing can happen. :)

~Lilly