Chapter 14

Lady Galadriel's POV

It was very late, I was relaxing as I made my way to a small elven community of tree houses. I hadn't seen Welion for the entire day. he had probably gone shooting. I scaled the tree and sat on the edge of the 'porch'. I tried to push into my daughter's mind to see if she and Legolas had more history. I had set her up with my acquaintances children who were about the same age. Yet, I could never remember anything special about their relationship. There had to be some piece I was missing... I couldn't scan her memories however, because she was blocking me out... She was blocking me out! That meant she had awaken.

Jenny had learned how to keep me out because she thought it was weird that her mommy could read any thought she flickered on for a moment. Slowly, I descended, eventually finding firm ground beneath my feet.

I made my way to the castle until I reached the front doors. I was let in but I wished to not stir more curiosity than needed. I crept in the shadows avoiding any maids that hustled to clean the rooms and halls. I passed Micheil's door then turned back. He was very close to Ginerva and I knew he wanted to see her. I walked in and stood next to his bed for a moment or two. He was little and fragial. He depended on others. I slid my hands around the small boy and lifted him up. He slowly awoke while he wrapped his limbs around me. His eyes fluttered open in confusion but they soon widened. His expression of shock was adorable. "Hush child. It is three in the morning. I am taking you to see your Auntie Jenny." He stared at me and then decided to speak.

"You sound like Auntie Jenny. And you are as pretty. Why do I have to wake up at three in the morning? Is Auntie Jenny dying?" He questioned, his eyes filling with fear. Where in the world had he come up with such a crazy idea? Who told him that was a possibility? It wasn't even, because I knew I could save her. He was three right? Maybe five? most kids don know about death at that age.

"Did you hear that from one of your maids, Prince Micheil?" I asked softly, hiding my concern.

"No, of course not!! They don't really even talk to me! I was talking to Auntie's guy friend. He told me she would probably die. So..." His voice wavered a little and he looked like he was on the verge of tears. I almost questioned him further but before I could, be shouted, "I don't want Auntie to die!!" He started sobbing into my shoulder. Her guy friend? Legolas?!

"Oh, Prince Micheil. I am Jenny's mother and I healed her. She will be ok. She is strong. She has awaken and I thought you might want to see her." His face lit up and started screaming, which make me think I might loose my hearing, 'Yes! Let's see her!!', over and over again.

I carried him out of the room humming lullabies. He had almost fallen asleep again on my shoulder. I rested his frame on my hip and knocked loudly on the door. If I guessed correctly, Ginerva and The prince would be sleeping together.

Mitcheil awoke and asked for entrance. I heard two figures slide out of bed and one came walking towards us while the other sat in a chair. Jenny answered mith a huge smile and she I gilded the little prince in a warm hug.

Jenny's POV

Legolas and I jerked awake when someone started pounding on the door. I could feel my temper rise when I realized it was really early in the morning. Here I was, just awaking from a coma and finally falling asleep, and someone had to wreck my moment with Legolas. I was about to scream, 'Shut up!!' when I heard a little voice carry through the door. "Auntie Jenny? Auntie Jenny! Your mommy said you were awake. Can I see you? Did you die?" I burst out laughing. Did I die? What kind of idiotic question is that? How did the little boy even think of that???

I smiled and pecked Lolas's lips. Then, I climbed out of bed and Legolas quickly jumped back into his chair. With a huge smile I opened the door. My knees were attacked my the little prince's tinny arms. I pealed his arms and knelt down so I could look him strait in the eyes. "Who told you I was going to die?" I asked assuming it was just a crazy story that erupted out of his fear. Or maybe I was just joking... I'm not really sure...

"Um... his name was Lion!! Yah. He said you were dying and that he would take care of me. He is very nice."

"What!!! Welion?! That ______(fill in the blank with your own colorful word:)!!! How could he? Tell Micheil I was dying when I was perfectly fine. Tell him he would take care of him. Take care of him my ____. Said he would miss me? No. All of it is a lie. A big _______ lie." Oops. I might have accidentally let my temper get the best of me. And said my rant out loud. Dang it! "Um... I mean... Micheil, just forget everything I just said. But trust me. He does not love you, and does not love me. He would not save us if we were in trouble." He nodded and seemed to understand. What a smart little boy. I could feel my anger surging through my bones still. My rant was not enough. I was fed up with this stupid jerk. I had been told of how he insulted Legolas, constantly showed he didn't care for my health, and as a child pranked me. Legolas's hand rested itself on my shoulder and relaxed me slightly. I silently pleaded with my mom to take care of Micheil. Of course, my dear. It is the least I could do for you. She replied through thoughts. I turned to Legolas and he seemed to understand. "I love you, Micheil. Be safe." Legolas and I went running after Welion. Where ever he might be.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yah, I agree. This is a really stupid chapter. I also realize it was extremely short. Sorry!!! But at least you had something to read... I am awful at excuses. Love you and wish you... something. A dog? IDK. Goodnight!!

~Lilly