5.0 An Almost Perfect Morning *EDITED*

Aya's POV

I woke up to the feeling of my bed shaking. I've got home late yesterday which is why I decided to spare 5 more minutes of sleep, but wait the bed is... shaking?!

"Earthquake!" I wake up screaming as I jumped up from bed. I was about to crawl under the table when I heard HIM laugh. My panic turned into annoyance when I saw Luhan lying down on my bed rolling while holding his stomach. IT must've really hurt because of too much laughter.

I stood up and grabbed the pillow that fell on the floor and stuffed it in his face. This only muffled his laughter. "Stop laughing, Idiot! Ugh! What are you even doing here? How did you get here?"

He laughed for a while but when he saw my impatient face he explained as best as he could, "Your brother let me in it's already 7:00. 30 minutes from now class will be starting." I was confused at first why my brother will let him in the house but I heard what he said about class.

I looked at my clock and sure enough he was right. I rushed to the bathroom almost tripping because of the blanket lying on the floor. Fortunately he caught me, "Be careful okay, I don't want my world to fall down at the ground." 

I blushed furiously and he just smiled at me. I wriggled out of his embrace and finally managed to reach the bathroom in one piece."Get out of my room! I'll be done in ten minutes!"

He laughed again but I heard my door closed. I stepped in the shower and put a hand on my chest. Why is it beating so fast?!

The moment I got out of my room in full uniform I felt him grab my wrist and we started walking. I know he didn't want me to be late at class but god I'm so hungry T^T

Which is why I can't help but smile when he handed me a sandwhich. "Uhm, sorry for the mess at your kitchen I'm not really much of a cook, so all I managed is a sandwhich..."

I smiled to myself but of course I didn't let him see that. I grabbed his arm and took a bite of the sandwhich as we walked to school together once again.

When we reached school the whisperings are louder and more obviously that we were the topic. But this time I didn't seem to mind. We got to class but unfortunately this time we were late.

Our music teacher is really strict and as punishment we were to sing at class a song. It could be that only one of us will sing while the other plays an instrument.

I never tried either so Luhan let me choose. I chose to play the piano.

The teacher gave us an hour to prepare and Luhan taught me how to read notes. I've perfected it in less than one hour. Told you I'm smart haha!

"Wow! You really are great no wonder..." he said

"No wonder?" I asked 

"It's nothing." he gave me an innocent smile and we stepped inside.

I started playing and he started singing. 

(A/N: English translation of Exo's What is Love?)

A long day seems as if it was only a second

Every day feels like the story that was written for you

This scene is a romantic story, the next is an action movie with the main male character

I act as the only hero in your heart

I have to admit if I believe in love I would've said I've fallen already for his voice. The music just really draws me I can't help but look up at him and saw him staring at me sincerely with those sparkling eyes of his as he sings.

I lost my mind when you walked into my line of sight

Just being near you my whole world will get in slow motion

Please tell me if this is love

Love is everywhere, it will let me forget pain, share sorrow, and learn to be caring

We’ve fought and cried and we can still embrace

Please tell me if this is love

He's right. The world does go in slow motion so is this love?

Tonight I think of you I and pull open my curtains to make a wish to the stars

Like the happy ending in a fairytale happily ever after, woahh\

happy ending? tsk a bit cliche' but why is that when he says it, it stays buried in my head. Is there such a thing as happy ending? Isn't it that everyone of us will just die so how on earth is that called a happy ending?...

My babe, baby babe, baby baby

I can’t not think about you, whether this is love

I can't help it I sang along with him at the last line.

My babe, baby babe, baby baby

Tell me exactly what is love

The room was silent. Luhan smiled at me and opened his mouth he was about to say something when the door bursted open.

"Aya! Come at the bulletin board quick you have got to see that!!!" Erin yelled.

*Edited as of July 6, 2014*