The Problem with Dreams

Aya woke up to the sound of someone singing. The singer's lips are so close to her neck, the breath tickled her. She can't help but smile as she slowly open her eyes and rolled around to face the boy who'll give shame even to angels.

Luhan's face broke into a heart melting smile as he said, "Ohayou, My wife! Ai Shiteru!" he said his smile growing more as he said those words to the girl he loves the most.

Aya can't help but laugh at the Chinese boy's accent, she blushed deeply as she remembered that she finally manage to say I love you to him to yesterday, so why not say it again today especially if it's the truth? She giggled at Luhan as she said, "I love you too Lulu!" then muttered to herself, "I can't believe I just called you that..."

Luhan laughed so hard Aya joined in. Luhan cuddled Aya tighter and whispered, "Well, if you don't want to call me Lulu then... My love or simply, Boyfriend will be fine."

"Oh, dude, shut up!" Aya screamed embarassed Luhan laughed more causeing Aya to blush more, ugh she mustn't let herself be teased by this guy, then she smiled to herself as a plan came to her, "Let's have a deal."

Luhan stopped laughing and faced down his smiling angel a look of confusion in his perfect face, "What?"

She smiled and for a moment Luhan freezed and it all happened so fast, "That you don't shave your armpit!" she screamed like a child as she seized Luhan's armpit that has some hair and started tickling it.

Luhan started laughing like there's no tomorrow, but soon he managed to hug Aya so she would stop tickling him, "God, you almost killed me there Aya!" Luhan said with a pout.

Aya who is still laughing just looked up at him with a crazy smile. And Luhan knows it that no matter how much crazy things Aya will do to him, he'll always hang on, heck he love this girl why will he let go? He just hopes that she wouldn't let go of him too, cause if that happens...

"Aya, promise me one thing." He said as he starts to trail little kisses arounld Aya's face.

"Huh?" Aya asked confused and forced him to stop his lips from wandering to stare at her eyes.

Luhan took a deep breath and said, "That you will never leave me alone." he even added a pout at the end.

Aya smiled and opened her mouth to say something but they heard the sound of adults walking outside, "Finally we found you Ms. Sakura and Mr. Lu!"

They suddenly stood up Aya looking like a tomato but Luhan's eyes are sparkling, the promise is still not yet sealed T^T

-------------------

(A/N this is where I start to change things a bit XD)

As a punishment for "running away last night" Aya and Luhan are made as errand runners, going there all around to run errands to those of the staff.

Luhan is worried that Aya must be really tired so he offered to take the folders they are going to bring at the office, but she just fixed him with her  "I-am-not-a-fragile-girl" glare. And he laughed as he stopped walking to kiss Aya's forehead, "I'm just concerned dude." he said with a laugh.

Aya smiled and giggled a little, she still remembers that she hasn't yet promised Luhan what he wanted, but after this she'll say it of course. Anyway they started to walk but stop at the door of one room because they heard the unmistakably familiar voice of Mimi...

"Yes, I'm sure of it Aya's my sister and Luhan... he is my first love. I am HIS Mimi."

Aya dropped the folders she was carrying, everything seems to stop... Tears suddenly filled her eyes and she looked at Luhan but started to run away.

No, no, no, that can't be. Misaki can't be my sister. Misaki can't be... Luhan...

Ugh!!! Aya screamed in frustration why is it that everytime something seems to be perfect it just goes all wrong.

That's teh problem with dreams... they are just not part of reality. This is reality... pain ... suffering.

Aya hugged herself into a ball as she collapsed at the garden crying so hard. "Luhan, huhuhu, just when I've finally admitted to myself that I love you... Why?!" T^T

Too busy crying she didn't notice that somebody hugged her from behind and said, "I'm sorry Aya..."