Question

Hi Guys~! Just wanna ask if you know if you read my other stories, to those who hasn't I'm not obliging you to read I just wanna ask your opinion on which story should I continue alongside the Book 2 of this book which will be entitled:

Back At One

PLOT: It Started with a Kick but ended at Nothing. She left him, now he's broken. They entered the world of Showbiz as rivals. Is that the end of their story or will they Find love again and start Back AT One?

This are my other stories:))

After All These Years

= Tragic Sehun One Shot (which I'll try to make a book two if you guys think it deserves a book 2 hehe)

A Timeless Love

= Love Triangle between Luhan and Sehun, Sc-Fi

= A story about a girl who came from the past and fell in love with the boy from the future.

Melt The Ice Princess' Heart

= Baekhyun fan fic

=When a new girl comes into school she quickly became part of a bet she doesn't even know. The school heartthrob was tasked to break her heart just to show he hasn't lose any of his 'manly side' when his one year girlfriend broke up with him. So what will happen, will he manage to melt the ice princess heart only to shatter it to pieces... or will he get his heart broken again?

Break The Cold Prince's Heart

= Kai Fan Fic

= A girl was assigned to break a "cold prince's heart. She accepts the challenge. What she doesn't know is the reason the guy became cold is because her sister broke his heart... And now the prince is up for revenge. The target? Her...

In a game of love where both are players... who will win?

Please Comment it will mean a lot to me :) and If you're a Filipino you can try reading "BlackMaid" thank you guys for the support Love you guys a lot~!