Double Date

Luhan's POV

It is really a miracle that I managed to survive yesterday without seeing Aya yesterday. But of course that can only last for one day! Which is why even though it's sunday I am here at the bus stop waiting for the next bus which will take me to Aya's village.

"Luhan?" I heard a surprised voice asked. I turned around and saw to my surprise MIsaki. I just nodded at her but what surprised me is when she hugged me. I feel really awkward since I only want Aya hugging me, but of course, I don't want to be rude so I waited until she let go.

"Um... sorry for suddenly hugging you. It's just that you're so cute." she said with a cheeky grin. I tried my best not to frown I hated it whn people call me cute, but if Aya says it, well of course it'll be okay! "Anway, where are you going?"

"Aya's house." I smiply said.

"I'm going there too! We're groupmate's right? That fieldtrip will be so exciting! Look the bus is already here let's go!" she said and grab my hand. Why do I feel something weird with this girl?

----------------------------------------

We reached Aya's house. I enthusiastically knocked at the door and Aya, came out. "For the last time-" she stopped short when she noticed that it was me by her door, "L-luhan?"

"I miss you Aya." I said and hug her.

I feel her froze at my touch and I can't help but chuckle, "I um miss... kicking you." and she did kick me at the knee causing me to let go of her. I yelped and Misaki tried to examine me but I shrug her aside. It might hurt but I really am making progress with Aya... I guess hahaha (hey readers do you think I'm making progress? XD)

"Mimi! Good morning!" she said to Misaki who just nodded at her with a smile. She frowned and looked at me, "What are you doing here?"

"I just wanted to see you! And we have to talk about the fieldtrip to I guess But before that I want water let's go inside." I said and without waiting for her reply I went haha, of course! This will be our house when we become a couple ^_^

"Hey, you can't just come in..." but when I looked at her with a pout she just sighed and said, "Nevermind."

"Uhm guys, since this is a group meeting, I texted Lee Taemin, he says he is already on his way here." Misaki suddenly said.

I spurted the water I was drinking at the moment and Aya dropped her phone, "Hey guys? Is something wrong? Is it wrong of me to invite Taemin? I mean he is still after all our groupmate..."

I just looked at Aya though deep inside I am praying she would say no, but she just sighed and I heard her mumble to herself, "Ugh, I can't avoid him forever." she looked up and just shrugged at Misaki.

"Yehey! When Taemin gets here let's go on a Double Date!" Misaki cheered.

Aya's eyes widen and was about to say no to Misaki's proposal but I clamped a hand shut at her mouth, "That will be fun." I said with a smile.

Seriously it will be fun... well for me, because I am going to show that Lee Taemin that Aya is mine ^u^