Jealousy

Luhan's POV

There are so many emotions I felt this morning let's enumerate XD:

1.) Amazement. my Aya (yes, MY Aya) really is pretty! NuffSaid! ^_^

2.) Sympathy. for the girl who confessed to me. I really am sorry but as I said before my heart belongs to ONLY Aya hehe.

3.) Confusion, I mean why is Aya suddenly acting like that.

Anyway, I walked to school alone really sad and disappointed you reader, already know why T^T.

Many people are greeting me but I ignored them which I know tehy will regard as weird since I am a really friendly guy. Then I feel somebody tapped me on the back. I smiled hoping it was Aya but it turned into a frown when I saw our leader instead.

"Hey, Luhan!" he said laughing "What's with the sudden change of expression? Anyway you should have seen it, it was epic! XD"

I rolled my eyes at him and just continued walking I wanted to get to class as soon as possible so I can talk with Aya. What will we talk about? Anything! Haha.

"I was just kidding, and if you are going to head to class it will be waste of time." Kris said. I stopped in my tracks and looked back at our tall leader.

I raised an eyebrow and asked, "Why so?"

"One, we have no classes for today cause the teachers were called for an urgent meeting, they will delay the details any minute now." he said then grinned, "Two, you should be heading to the library instead, cause that's where Aya is."

After hearing that I started walking away, all I can hear is Kris slight chuckling at my reaction, Well, can't blame me I just really wanted to talk to Aya again!

But before I could pass the library I saw that many students are on the bulletin board. I thought it was another photo of me and Aya so I took a look but thankfully it's not. There's a letter to all the students and here is what it says:

"Dear Students,

         Sorry for the sudden announcement but on Monday up to Friday we will have our school's feildtrip. But this time It's different, I the daughter of the Chairman, Park Minyoung suggested for a game. This game involves 4 people where they will be dropped off at some part of the island where we will go. There they will be assigned tasks and the group to have most points, which will be gained by completing a task, will have a reward. We hope  you students, will enjoy this.

-Park Minyoung-

I saw that below contain the list of groups I quickly scanned for my name and prayed to all the saints that Aya will be my groupmate. And thankfully my prayer was granted when I saw:

Group 6:

Lu Han

Park Misaki

Sakura Aya

Lee Taemin (a/n let's include SHINEE but only Taemin haha)

This time I really hurried to the library and when I got in I already spotted Aya (I have an Aya Radar XD) I sneaked up behind her and this time hugged form behind which really has its advantages, cause one she can't punch me and two cause I can enjoy the feel of her in my arms ;)

"Luhan?" she asked surprised as I continued to hug her. I nodded so  my cheeks can brush alongside hers (hehe ;)

"Get off me!" she said. I didn't obey for a few seconds but soon let go, haha I don't want her to get annoyed again.

"Do you know about the feildtrip?" I asked, she shooked her head pouting a little, god stop me I might kiss her! So I explained, "And the good news is we are of the same team!!!"

" Who are the other members?" she asked, she didn't even acknowledged my good news T^T but I still answered her question, "Oh! It's Misaki and uh... Lee Taemin... I think?"

"Lee Taemin?!" she screamed a little too loudly causing everyone to stare at us... "Ugh! That can't be! Why is he back?!" she mumbled

"What do you mean?" I asked really confused.

She didn't answer me but just stood up and head out of the library. Who is that Lee Taemin and why is he grabbing so much of Aya's concern and attention even though he's not here?! Ugh! I'm jealous >-<