Hiding & Dating

Luhan's POV

After classes, (yeah we have afternoon classes) I dashed out of the room to head at the newspaper staff's room. Well, you see Aya has been pulled out from our classes since she is the editor in chief, so I didn't get to see Aya much this day so I'm going to gather all of my courage and guts (though I don't have any) to ask her out on a date ^_^V.

When I have reached the room I knocked and  entered, (yeah I'm that excited) I approached one of the girls there and can't help but smile because of so much excitement, "Where's Aya?"

For a while she just stared at me gaping. I politely waited even though I really wanted to know where Aya is! Soon, she managed to speak, "There." she pointed behind the bookshelf and I saw Aya... hiding behind it I think.

I smiled and approached her. "Good Afternoon Aya!"

As quick as lightning she put her hand at my mouth and pulled me down very low on the shelf. My heart started beating as fast as a high speed train. Her body and her face is just half an inch away from mine!!! If my mouth isn't covered by her hands I would've already kissed her! Ugh why are her lips so small yet so tempting?

"Put it down will you." she hissed at me and removed her hand from my mouth she sat down beside me with a frustrated sigh.

After a few moments I managed to recover ;). I faced her and saw that her hair is out of place. I put the lose strand behind her ear. She looked surprised by what I did and blushed. I can't help but smile... She's just so cute.

"Anyway, what are you doing hiding behind a shelf?" I whispered.

She opened her mouth to say something but the doors to the room burst open. In came a boy who asked with a poker face to the staff. "Where is Aya?"

I can't help but feel jealous! Why is he looking for my Aya? T^T I looked at Aya and she was giving a "no-no" signal to the girl I talked to earlier. I frowned, really what is going on??

She stood up a little and opened teh window behind us. When it was fully opened she put a foot up, ready to jump, but I hold her arm before she could. "You might get hurt." I pouted while saying it.

She just gave me a hard look. I sighed, "Look, I'll go first and you jump so I can catch you." She sighed but moved out of the way. I jumped out of the window and poistioned myself to catch her.

There was worry in her eyes and I smiled at her, "Don't worry! I'm prepared to catch you any time!" Hehe that has double meaning.

She rolled her eyes but the expression of worry disappeared and she jumped. Of course I caught her, but now her arms are around my neck and our eyes are very wide cause this time our faces were closer than before.

She snapped out of it first and forced herself down. I heard her mumble a thanks, I can't help but smile again. Then she started walking away, so of course I followed her.

I held her hand and said, "Hey, can you explain...?"

She sighed, "That's Lee Taemin and I'm hiding from him." she plainly stated.

I frowned, so that's Lee Taemin tssk. "Why are you hiding from him?"

"None of your business." she whispered.

She started walking away again so I grabbed her hand more firmly this time, it's obvious she won't tell it so... "Okay, I will not ask anymore, in one condition.  Let's go out on a date today." I added my most charming smile that I reserved only for her.

She rolled her eyes, "No-" her speech was cut short, her eyes widen and in a flash she was hugging me her face buried in my chest.

As usual my heart went over the speedlimit, ugh it's embarassing she could surely hear it. But wait why is she hugging me?

"Taemin is behind you, please tell me if is already away and..." she trailed off and I could barely hear it but... "I'll go out on a date with you!"

I grinned this is going to be very good ^_^