Lee Taemin

Aya's POV

Today is saturday and the first thing I heard is Luhan's voice. Yep, he is calling me asking me if I was fine. I frowned confused, I mean why will he ask me is I was fine? I'm not sick...

Then I rememboered yesterday at the mall, we went home early because of him. Ugh, does Taemin really mean it when he said that he... loves me?

"Aya! Still there? Are you sure you're alright?" Luhan's worried voice asked at the other line. "I can go there to take care of you if you want." 

"Luhan, I am not a child and you're not my mother. I said it before and I'll say it again, I'm perfectly fine." Just confused a voice in my head added.

Luhan sighed, "Okay... But I can still go there right?" his tone once again went back to the childish one =_=.

I rolled my eyes even though he couldn't see it, "No! Don't you have something better to do?" 

"Well, I need to pack my things our field trip is on Monday..." he seems to mutter only to himself.

Ugh, the fieldtrip! Why does he have to be my groupmate?! "Well then just fix your things and don't you dare come here at my house!"

"But, I miss you Aya-" before he could finish another line I ended the call. My heart is once again beating like crazy and besides I need time to think... Because seriously does Taemin really loves me? Do I still like Taemin?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I was also putting on my clothes in a bag when I heard the doorbell ring. Ugh, why does Luhan have to be so annoying I did remind him not to visit me right?!

I grumpily stood up and went down the stairs, if it's really Luhan's face I see outside the door, I am going to give him another kick at the knee!

But I was really surprised that when I opened the door. I saw Taemin. 

My eyes widen and for a while we are just standing there by the door staring at each other he broke the silence first, "Why are you hiding from me?" he asked with his familiar quiet voice.

"I am not-" before I could deny what he just said he cut me off, ""Aya... we both know all too well that you are a rotten liar so please tell me why are you hiding from me?"

I sighed, he isn't my ... real long acquaintance for nothing, "That is none of your business and why are you even here?"

Taemin just sighed, yes he know me all too well. I am a bad liar but he also knows that when I change the topic I will never go back to the previous one. So yeah, I am a girl that doesn't know how to lie and is quite stubborn. That's me!

But what surprised me the most is when he sighed and smile, "Get dress, Aya, I want to take you somewhere and no buts! Or else I'll steal your first kiss!"

"Shut up! Ad besides I already had my first kiss." oh god why did I just say that even though it's not true???

Taemin's eyes widen in surprise, "With whom?" he asked suddenly serious.

"You know what talking with you is pointless, I'm just going to go back inside." I was about to go back in the house to slam the door at his face when he grabbed my arm.

"Do you hate me for leaving you, Aya? Look I'm sorry and besides I can explain." he said, is it justt me or did I hear desperation in his tone.

"I don't need your explanation... Taeminniee." I noticed him smile a little upon hearing my personal nickname for him, "And I don't hate you, I just... uh... don't like you anymore in any romantic way."

I saw his face drop and it kinda make me feel guilty, "Do you already like someone else?"

Luhan, what is that? I quickly shook my head and Taemin took this as a no to his question. he sigehd and smiled bravely, "Well then, I guess I'll have to try my best to get your feelings back! I love you, Aya and whether you like it or not, I'll start courting you!"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------