8.0 Blackmailed Again *EDITED*

"No way!" I screamed the same time Luhan said "Sure!"

"Oh my! You two really are so cute! You have got to come at the audition this afternoon! Don't worry you're going to be excused from all of your classes! Isn't that fun?" The weird dude asked us with a smile.

"No/Yeah!" I just glared at Luhan.

"Hmm... if I'm not mistaken... you must be Luhan." He pointed at Luhan, "The star player and the lead singer of exo-m?"

"Yup!" Luhan said.

 "Ooh you really are perfect! I heard you need to raise your grades in other fields and this will be a big help right?" Asked the guy.

Luhan smiled, a creepy one if you asked me and just nodded at the man.

"And you are Aya Sakura, top student of the whole campus and editor in chief of the school paper!" I just nodded but I am already starting to walk away. I don't wanna be late for class because of these weirdos.

"Wait! Don't you know that I'm the head of the theater dept.? And with just one snap of my finger you could fail in that subject. You're ranking will surely be affected right?" I could hear the winning smile in his voice.

"Don't you even dare do that! You stupid old feeaking ugly weirdoooo!!!" I automatically turned back at him and screamed after hearing those words. I cant help but also pout at the end. TT^TT my ranking nooo~!!!

"I will, if you don't come at the audition an hour from now. Anyway sayonara!!" The weirdo now went out of the garden leaving me and Luhan.

Luhan approached me and took my hand and started pulling me. "Hey where are we going?!"

"To the auditorium. Seems like you've been blackmaiked again!" He said with a laugh.

***

A girl handed us a script for a specific scene and when i looked at it they are so full of cheesy lines.

"These lines are so easy!" Luhan said with a smile.

"Tsk. That's because you're a playboy!" I said.

"Nope. Because they will come to me naturally as long as I am saying them to you." He gave me that smile where his wrinkles appears. Ugh hate to admit it but I blushed.

I looked down so he won't see my face. Then a certain sentence in the script caught my eye. "You will hug me and kiss me?!?!?!" I can't help but exclaimed out loud.

*EDITED AS OF JULY 12, 2014*