(Special Chapter) Lee Taemin and Aya Sakura

It was the start of the second semester, and Aya is very nervous, She has every right to be... after all she is just a transfer student from Japan.

With a deep breath she came out of the principal's room with the schedule of her classes in hand, and of course she is also given the map of a school. Being gifted by a large she brain she easily understood the map and reached the door of their homeroom.

The halls are deserted already for classes has started 5 minutes ago causing her to be surprise to find a girl about her age just outside the room.

Aya raised an eyebrow and examined the girl who is too busy pacing back and forth to notice her. She has straight shoulder length hair and is really tall, she looked down and noticed that this girl also holds the same list of schedule in her hand.

Aya smiled, finally she won't be the only alien girl in her class, "Hey! Are you a transferee too?" Aya asked as she approached the girl who smiled widely at her. I like her already... Aya thought.

"Yes! You too?" the girl asked and Aya nodded. It really surprised Aya when the girl suddenly hugged her even if it's just for a minute. "My name is Oh Erin! You are?"

"Aya Sakura, I'm a transferee from Japan." Aya informed the girl.

"Well then, Aya-Chi you are officially my new best friend!" Erin declared. Aya smiled to herself... She couldn't agree more.

---------------------------------------------------------------

Within a week Aya knows almost everything there is to know about Erin. She also know the reason why she transferred. "Oh god! Look there's Minho again!" Erin whispered to her best friend which Aya just rolled her eyes at. "He is so handsome." Erin said dreamily. Yep, Erin transfered because of Minho.

"You know... I really don't understand why you don't want to introduce yourself to him yet." Aya said with an eyebrow raised.

Erin sighed and pointed at the guy sitting beside Minho, "See that? That's the devil Lee Taemin. No. 1 heartthrob when it comes to looks and also the number one bully. He dates girls just for fun and believes that there is no such thing as love. He is also like Minho's tail always following him around."

"So?" Aya asked, yes she might be smart but she is still a bit slow in times.

"Ugh! Don't you get it? If I want to confess to Minho I have to separate him and Taemin!" Erin said with frustration and murdered the salad in front of her.

"Then get someone to distract Lee Taemin." Aya said matter-of-factly. She expected Erin to whine at her but is surprised when she remained silent. She looked up at Erin who is staring at her with a hint of mischief in her eyes.

"You!" she said.

"Me?" Aya asked confused.

"Pretty please ask Lee Taemin out on a date! And I will love you forever bestie!" Erin pleaded. Of course Aya was stubborn ... at first but she can't turn down the first favor her best friend asked. So the next day...

"Let's go on a date!" Aya said to Lee Taemin in front of the whole class. Taemin spared Aya a glance and nodded, "4:00 pm meet me at the parking lot." then Taemin went back to sleep.

--------------------------

To Aya's surprise the date went out well and more to her surprise Taemin asked her out on another one the other day. This time she is always with Taemin, even though he appears cold on the outside Aya realizes he is quite a joyous person. Without her knowing it she starts to fall.

She decided to tell him his feelings which Taemin responded with a hug. She took this as a yes... Aya became the happiest girl on earth they were like an unofficial couple even though Taemin never said he likes her too she can somehow feel it...

Or that's what she thought. Cause one day she saw Taemin... kissing another girl.

It broke her heart and she rushed to her bestfriend, Erin who at that time is also crying... Seems like both boys just played with them... And with that they decided to change school...