I Need You

"Aya, please don't leave me, you're my everything, I love you... please don't let go." Luhan cried.

Aya started to cry harder upon hearing the words, she took Luhan's hand and clenched it, Luhan hugged her more tightly back, "Lulu..."

"Please say you love me too." Luhan begged so close to her ear.

"I love you." Aya said without hesitation.

"Please say you need me too." Luhan continued as he starts to calm down upon hearing Aya tell him he loves him.

"I-I need you." Aya said as she tightly closes her eyes in a fruitless attempt to stop the tears.

"Now, please say you'll never let go." Luhan begged hugging her tighter as if sensing already what her answer will be.

"Luhan, I'm sorry." Aya broke down, she would've collapsed to the ground if it' weren't for the fact Luhan is holding her so tight, "Y-you know I can't you love Mimi more than me right."

"No!" Luhan automatically exclaimed as he forced her to look at him. Aya hid her face but Luhan gently lifted it up to stare at her, "Yes, I love Mimi... but I love you more than anything Aya." he really is crying but he didn't mind wiping it cause he used both his hands to wipe away his Aya's tears.

Aya shook her head, "You're lying! She save your life, you must be thankful to her... you must return her love for you."

"First of all I am not lying. I have never and never will lie to you." Luhan said looking straight at her shining eyes. "Second, yes I'm thankful. I will forever owe her, but not in the way I could force her back into my heart when you are already permanently stamped in it."

He kissed Aya's tearstained cheek, nose, then forehead, "And last YOU are my life, Aya. Selfish, Cliche and Not so manly as it may sound... I need you."

Aya couldn't take it anymore he hugged Luhan and cried at his chest as Luhan begins stroking her hair to calm her down, "Lulu... waah! I promise I'll never leave you... but Mimi... my sister I don't want to hurt her T^T She loves you so much... I feel so selfish!"

"Please don't say that Aya, don't worry first thing tomorrow morning we will talk to Mimi. I promise, the faster she understands the better right?" Luhan whispered as he continued stroking his Aya's soft long hair not minding that his shirt is very wet due to her tears.

Aya starts to calm down and when she stopped crying she looked up and... smiled at Luhan and said the words Luhan wanted to hear the most, "I miss you so much Lulu."

Luhan can't help it he leaned down and kissed Aya deeply. When they were soon out of breath Luhan looked and whispered his lips still so close to Aya's "I miss you more My Aya!!! Huhu everyday is like torture without you-"

"Stop. This is becoming to cheesy." Aya said.

Luhan pouted, but inside he was the happiest man alive, he and Aya are officially back to normal, "Why do you always have to ruin the mood?"

Aya seems to be thinking "Because..." then she smiled, "Because I love you so much!"

Luhan smiled and hugged her tightly once again, "Waah! I love you too!"

"Lu-Lu c-cant br-breathe!" Aya said but she is smiling.

Luhan loosen his hold so he can carry Aya bridal style, "Where are we going?" Aya asked.

"To the bed I wanna have a baby!" Lulu said with his cute mischievous smirk.

"What the Lu-"

Luhan laughed so hard he shook Aya, "I was just kidding of course I won't do that until we are married." he laid Aya down on the bed and laid down beside her hugging her once again.

"Married huh?" Aya asked.

"Of course! You are the only one I wanna spend eternity with ^^ Wo Ai Ni. Ai Shiteru. Saranghae Aya!" Luhan said.

Aya just smiled, everything is so perfect she just hopes that unlike the other night she spend with Luhan in the woods, they won't have another sad revelation tomorrow.