Chapter 7~ Accidentally On Purpose

Step 1: Accidentally And Purposely Spill Your drink on him.

The book mentioned that Hannah loved Jonah but guess who decided to play the oblivious guy. So, in order to get his attention and an emotion from him, she decided to spill her soda on him making it look like an accident but it was totally on purpose.

So I in all my grace and self-respect decided to spill my coffee all over candidate number 7.

I waited patiently (which never happens) for candidate number 7 to stand up from his seat. He comes here every Mondays and Fridays and leaves at exactly 5pm. You could say I was stalking him.

I waited, occasionally glancing at my wrist watch. 4.59pm. One more second to go and yes babe, it's 5.00pm.

I shot up from my seat with my coffee in hand the same time he stood up from his seat to leave and I, still in my grace spilled my entire coffee on him.

He was too shocked to give a reaction but then it dawned on him that the coffee was HOT! And his reaction kicked in.I muttered countless sorrys, I even poured cold water on him in attempt to wash the coffee off which only made it worse and candidate number 7 saying many colourful words.

The main aim of this exercise also known as step is to catch candidate number 7s attention.

Without much ado, I give you candidate number 7........... Lorenzo Rodriguez.

Step 2: Hopefully,You Both Get Paired To Work On A Project.

In the book, Jonah and Hannah got paired to take care of a fake baby. Lorenzo and I got paired to build an ecosystem.

What's more fun than building a mini part of the earth with your soon to be boyfriend? I can think of a thousand things if you can't.

Step 2: completed.

Step 3: You Both Fall In Love And He Confesses His Undying Love For You.

It was hard to build an ecosystem with Lorenzo.if I wanted this, he would want that. As frustrating as it was, it was also enjoyable. After arguing for the better half of the time given to complete the project, we finally did it. We completed it and we both got A's I believe.

Few days later, Lorenzo realised how awesome I am and asked me out.

This book worked for me.

So go accidentally and purposely spill your drink on your crush. Is what I would have said if he actually did ask me out.

A legendary fail it is.

* * *

Accidentally On Purpose is written by numbereddays.