Chapter 12~ Aftershocks Of KissCam

After dating Charlie for 6 months, he broke up with me. I felt bad and almost gave up on finding love, but my thirst for a yatch and a trip to Dubai were far more important to give up.

Step 1: Your Family Is In Rivalry With This Family Who Has A Hot Son And You Kiss The Enemies Son On Kiss Cam.

My family happened to be in rival with the Drake's family. According to Dad, Mr. Drake dissed him in front of a big time client who was supposed to, in his words, give him a major break through in his business.

I have reasons to believe that Mr. Drake told his family the same thing.

Staying in rival with the Drake's would have been the most easiest thing in the world if Mr Drake's son didn't look like a replica of Zac Efron.

This was the hardest book yet. But whoever has Geoffrey, has everything.

What Geoffrey did, was ask his friend to ask his sister who was friends with a guy who knew and was friends with some random dude whose girlfriend was friends with this other girl who was friends with Candidate number 12's girlfriend to invite Candidate number 12 to a party that the schools star receiver's ex-girlfriend's senior sister's friend will be hosting.

Riddle : Who invited Candidate number 12 to the party?

Candidate number 12 and I were dared to kiss and then it began. ( it all started with a kiss is a great name for a book, don't you think? )

Rather than give you great book name ideas, I give you Candidate number 12....... Samuel Drake.

Step 2 : We Decide To Be Kiss Buddies For A Week.

After Samuel and I kissed, he felt something that made him come up with the idea for us to be kiss buddies. I didn't mind because, his decision ensured that my plan was going according to the book.

The Drake's were rich enough to afford a yacht, the main reason I continued being kiss buddies with Samuel. That and he has a Zac Efron like body. I know you're wondering why I won't ask my dad for a yacht. Reason is, Geoffrey and I want the family's wealth to be huge and mighty, so when it's split between us, we'll be filthy rich even Bill Gates will ask loans from us.

After trying out his kiss buddy game, we fall for each other.

Step 2✅

Step3: Somehow, Your Secret Gets Out And You Move To The Caribbeans To Avoid Your Parents Wrath.

Once upon a time, there lived a girl called Chiamaka Sandra Chiaha who became kiss buddies with her father's enemy's son and soon they fell in love.

One day, they were kissing and got caught the boy Samuel's housemaid who's mouth was as big as Africa. To prove how big her mouth was, she told the boy's father who called the girl's family for a serious meeting.

Sandra had a twin brother who helped her become kiss buddies with the boy Samuel. What Sandra didn't know was her brother was a very great actor because the very moment the news was told to her family, he gave a shocked reaction that could revive a patient going into cardiac arrest.

Long story short, instead of accepting their love like the family in the book did, their love was forbidden, worst, they sent the boy Samuel to a boarding school far far away and that was how her love story ended.

She failed woefully.

* * *
Aftershocks Of Kiss Cam is written by @milkaelanay.