Chapter 22~ The Bucket List

Q: What is a bucket list?

A: A bucket list is a list of things you intend to do before you kick the bucket.

Q: What does it mean to kick the bucket?

A: It means you die. 💀

Interesting!

Step 1: You Create A Bucket List To Complete Before You Graduate Highschool or Secondary School 🏫 And He Offers To Help You Complete Them.

A normal bucket list has everything you've never done but my bucket list has everything I have never done with a yacht.

1. Buy a yacht.

2. Build a yacht.

3. Paint a yacht.

4. Destroy a yacht.

5. Sell a yacht.

6. Buy a yacht puzzle.

7. Join a yacht club.

8. Start a yacht blog.

9. Attend a yacht party.

10. Gift a yacht.

11. Cruise in a yacht.

When candidate number 20 saw my list, he was taken aback.

"How much money do you have in your bank account?" he asked with a straight face.

"Don't you even dare! You were the one who suggested I write a bucket list and if you think I'm going to use my money to complete all the stuff I've written then honey, you've got another thing coming."

"I expected you to write a simple list. Skydiving, skinny dipping, a trip to Mozambique, but never in my wildest dreams did I expect you to make a yacht list."

I shrugged and said, "well, you should have expected the unexpected."

Presenting Russell Grand as candidate number 20.

Step 2: He Actually Helps You Complete Your Bucket List And You Both Fall In Love 😍

When I was writing my bucket list, I expected that all the yacht would be big but au contraire, everything was mini sized.

We bought a mechanic toy yacht, the one that comes with a remote control and everything. Russell went the extra mile and offered his pool for the yacht test drive.

Buy a yacht ✅

Next, we went to one of those rare build me a toy stores and rather than let the workers build the toy yacht for us, Russell said we'll do it ourselves and that we did.

Build a yacht ✅

Remember that yacht we bought? Well, this kid claimed he was collecting toy yacht and we sold it to him.

Sell a yacht ✅

We painted the yacht we build and gave it to a girl we found on the streets crying.

Gift a yacht ✅

We bought a yacht puzzle the same time I started a yacht blog.

We did everything on the list except one, cruise in a yacht.

"Wait what do you mean by you don't have a yacht?"

"I thought you knew!"

"You thought I knew you didn't have a yacht?"

"Yes."

"And what do you think I stuck around for? I'll tell you, for a yacht. Which, of course, you do not have."

"I didn't know the yacht meant so much to you."

"Dude, did you see my list? I don't think you did because, if you did you'd have noticed that everything on the list was yacht related."

"We did everything on the list except for the cruising part. In my opinion, I deserve a kiss for my hard work."

"Really? How about I throw in a slap?"

"Why would you do that?"

"Do you have a yacht we can cruise in?"

"Nope."

"That's what I thought. Since there's no yacht, we're done. Through. Finished. And don't you dare call me or talk to me."

"I don't even have your number and we've known each other for 2 months."

"Well then, add it to the list of things you can thank God for."

Step 3 ❌

The Bucket List is written by @NeveAdams

Dedicated to teraCANread for your unwavering support.