Chapter 17~ The Bad Boy Stole My Notebook

Step 1: You accidentally drop a notebook you and your friends use to communicate and the bad boy picks it up.

Since this book book was planned and everything, it was supposed to be perfect but wishes aren't horses. Anyways, two of boy's friends, Sarah Bankole and Gina Fred were selected to assist me and boy were they hot. And as we all know, being invisible came easily to me.

Gina, Sarah and I created this book where we wrote things. Fake interesting things. One the appointed day, I pretended to be walking to a class, and as planned, one of Gina's friend bumped into me, said a silly sorry and hurried off leaving me with the content of my bag scattered on the floor.

I quickly gathered my things and ran off, purposely leaving the said notebook behind. I made a turn just in time to see candidate number 16 pick up the book.

It's with great pleasure and a heart filled with joy that I present candidate number 16............ Collins Chukwuemeka.

Step 2: You ask for the notebook and he refuses to give it back but gives you tasks to earn it back

When I asked for the notebook, Collins refused to give it back. So, I took my hood off and started to bounce up and down with my two hands in a fist like boxers do.

"Me and my property, I'm asking for it and you're refusing to give me my own thing," I punched the air and resumed boxing. "See guy, if I close my eyes and open them and you're still holding that book, what I'll use you and do will be like American film."

Okay, that did not happen. Instead, this happened.

When I asked for the book, Collins smiled and said next time, when my things fall on the floor, I should make sure I've picked them all up before running as if demons were chasing me before handing me my book. It's safe to say, he didn't read it. Not to worry though, I didn't collect the book, I FAINTED.

Did you proud, didn't I?

Step 3: You both fall madly in love.

I WISH!

To carry book and give me a task to earn it back, he can't do, is it to fall in love he'll be able to do? I die well!

Instead of falling in love, Collins decided to be the guidance and counsellor I never had. He said to me, " Sandra, you're an awesome and amazing girl, you need to open your eyes and live life and stop judging love by a book and yacht. Write your own book and create your own love story."

I looked at him for a while. I don't blame you, I blame me that carried my busy body, my gara-garaness and left my book on the floor. Shay, it is because of book that you picked that you're insulting me? But no problem. There is God! But you see those eyes of yours, if I ever sight them looking at me, I pluck them out. Come on gerrout from my front. In igbo: Si eba por.

I still failed.

The bad boy stole my notebook is written by Mikes11011.

****

Love Like In A Book is coming to an end. Four more chapters and it's bye bye Love Like In A Book and hello Love Like In A Reality Show.

I decided, why not appreciate my readers and tell them how grateful I am.

In appreciation, I'm giving four readers or more an opportunity to present their book to be a chapter in this book.

Just PM me your book name or comment your book and I'll check it out and who knows, you might just see your book in here.

Love you all

~Harielta