Chapter 1-Sister's Introduction

The two mixed raced sisters were adopted when the younger one from the 2 was 1 and the older sister was 3,their birth parents couldn't afford to take care of them so they were sent to a better family who wanted more kids.There older biological brother was the only child who wasn't sent away to be adopted.Their older brother became a idol and joined a kpop group called Bangtan Boys/BTS. The sisters later on became famous for their many talents, including singing and rapping in many different languages.

Both sisters arrived at their high school with their best friends Hannah and Grace they walked to their class and just like that the school day had whooshed passed as it was afternoon, It was lunch time,they stayed in the classroom and listened to Korean bands until the end of the school day since they didn't have any more classes,more like free periods and they finally left the school property,the sisters rang their parents telling them that they were going out shopping. Their parents replied."Okay,just don't be out too long."

The girls headed off and at the shopping mall they met a lot of fans of theirs. Since they have become very famous young rappers, vocalists, dancer's and actresses at the age of 5 and 7, their fans have become crazy for them even in high school both students and teachers are big fans of theirs.

They are both given a hat, sunglasses and a scarf each to cover their faces for wherever they go. Their best friends have to cover their faces up too because of them as the fans have come to know that they are the AF sisters friends. They get their cell phones out and look at Bangtan Boys live concert just uploaded few minutes ago. Faith is the sister who isn't really interested in Kpop so she begins to play on her phone.