Chapter 40-Wedding day destroyed

~2 weeks later~

~The wedding day~

Today is the day of their wedding Suga has invited S.M. Entertainment,YG Entertainment,JYP Entertainment and also Big Hit Entertainment and other entertainment companies and friends and family for the wedding it was 12:00 and in one hour the wedding would begin.

Dara got her hair and makeup done by F(x) members and Victoria slowly and gently put Dara's dress on her and a famous stylist did Dara's hair and Taeyang got his face touched with a bit of makeup which is hard to see and he got his hair done by a professional stylist and he put his suit on.

It was 12:55 and everybody was seated and Taeyang was standing at the aisle waiting for 5 more minutes to pass and it was finally 1:00 and the door opened and Dara walked in a wedding dress with her arm wrapped around Suga's arm they both walked towards the aisle and the guests said such nice things like "Dara is so pretty,her and Taeyang look like cute couple,Dara's brother is so handsome,and some even said this family has beauty and handsome looks the sisters are so pretty the brother is so handsome"

They walked and Dara who had a bouquet walked up the stairs and faced Taeyang they both looked and each other and Taeyang said his vow and said and "that's why I love you more than my life"and the priest say's "please put the ring on the bride" and Taeyang was about to slip the ring onto Dara's ring finger and out of the blue the whole wedding hall was covered in a smoke that stopped people from seeing anything.

Dara felt a hand go over her mouth and she was being dragged out towards the door she dropped the ring she was holding and her veil and tiara fell of and her heels fell of and she was finally yanked out of the wedding hall and chloroform cloth was put over her mouth and she was shoved in the backseats of the car and the kidnapper drove off.

The smoke began to clear and Taeyang noticed that Dara had disappeared he began to search for her thinking she must have gotten lost in the crowd of guests and Suga yells out

"Where has Dara gone"

2PM notice that her accessories have been left on the floor. Changsung say's"Look her wedding ring,veil,tiara and shoes are on the floor"

Jimin say's"Someone obviously kidnapped her because what runaway bride leaves her shoes behind"

Suga yells"Wait Dara has been kidnapped"

~To be Continued~