Chapter 35-Acting begins

Kim Sae is Hye Ji in disguise

2 months later

Dara,Kim Sae,Keun-suk and Hyun woo all wake up early in the morning in their own houses and they get a text about they need to be at S.M Entertainment today and they need be here by 10:30 and the current time is 7:20.

They all take a shower and get changed and head down and eat breakfast and they decide to head of early so they get to know each other properly and Kim Sae,Keun-Suk and Hyun Woo all head to their car and set of to S.M Entertainment and Keun-suk arrives and he waits for the other three and Lee Hyun woo arrives and greets his senior Keun-suk and he waits beside him waiting for the two girls and couple of minutes later Kim Sae arrives and they greet her and now they are only waiting for Dara and Dara arrives 6 minutes later they greet her.

They are about to go into the building just then they hear some lady screaming robber catch him he's got my purse just then they actually see the robber running really fast past them and Dara gives her purse to Keun-suk and Kim Sae gives her bag to Hyun-woo and the both girls know they are good at running and before the boys can say anything the two girls have sprinted off and the boys say together

"wow they are fast"

The two girls work together and trap the robber and he fights them and they fight back and Dara holds the man by his shirt and Kim Sae takes the purse off him and they walk to the police station and the police arrive and take the robber and take the girls autograph and the girls walk back to the company where the boys were comforting the lady and the girls return her bag and she keeps saying"gomabseubnida" (Thank You) and the girls say "it was nothing ajumma (auntie)"and the lady smiles and hugs the girls and heads home.

The girls head to the building because it's 8:40 now and the boys come in the way and say"wow you girls are fast at running,how did you catch him"

The boys keep blabbering to the girls and it's 9:20 now and the girls push the boys and enter the building and head to the cast room for their drama.

Hyun Woo say's"why are they so strong"

Keun-suk say's"i know,lets head into the cast room"

He flings his arm around Hyun woo's shoulder and they head to the cast room and sit opposite the girls and introduce their selves and talk about them selves and the girls talk about them selves as well.

It's 10:10 and the director arrives and they go to the dressing and get changed and head out the boys get changed and the shoot the first scene and it's been 5 hours and they are finally finished the crew all say"good job keep it up,the first scene of the drama is going to be aired in couple of days"

They take showers and get changed and the four of them compliment each other and the boys and girls exchange phone numbers and head out of the company and head home and Dara heads inside and Bangtan Boys say "how was it,well done"

Dara replies"it was good,thank you i'm going to rest"

They say"okay"she heads to her room and dozes off.And the other three head to their bedrooms and get knocked out because they are so sleepy.