Chapter 5-Finally the truth has been told

Over at Korea

Suga annoyed his parents so much that they got pissed off at him and they couldn't hold it in anymore so they come out screaming.

"Yes you have two younger sisters, who were adopted because we couldn't take care of the three of you all at once because your father and I didn't have enough money to even take care of ourselves so a really kind family adopted your two younger sisters!!!!".(Comment 🤯 if you we're shooketh. 😂 )

                  ⬇️⬇️⬇️(Suga was shooketh)
Suga was shocked especially over the fact his sisters and him were separated.

"Where can I find them?" Suga asked his parents.(Why you say it like that for?)

His parents reply "Even we can't find them, there is one thing we know about the each of them."(Like have their adopted parents hid them in a secret hide out or some at,so dramatic)

"What's that?". Suga quickly asks.

"Their adopted family couldn't change their real names because they are not their biological parents so they don't call them by their real names they call them with the names that they came up with, your sister's real names are Kim Sae Yoongi and Dara Park yoongi. Their nicknames that have been given to them are Faith and Adriel".

                              (Shooketh 😂)
Suga has another shock (at this rate he might have a heart attack and end up in the hospital). He say's to his parents "Are you talking about the famous singers, rappers, dancers and actresses Faith and Adriel?".

Which his parents reply saying "Yes they are your sisters." (NO WAY)

Suga say's "Mom and dad in two more months my whole band's album is going to be released and I and the members are going to the UK to look for the both of them and bring them back to their real home so they can carry on with their career in Korea by my side and never leave me again".

His mom although not sure but happy that the family is once again going to be together she say's "Okay".

Back to UK

Their adopted parents call everyone for a family meeting.

"Okay listen carefully all of you especially you Faith and Adriel you both are to going to be the most shocked ones". (Yeah so you two are robbing a bank and we'll be the getaway drivers😃)

Faith says "Why are we going to be the most shocked?".

Their adopted parents say "Just listen, okay Adriel and Faith let us finish saying what we want to say then react please y....o.u.r no..t re..al...ly ou..r d..a..ug.ht..er...s yo..ur  b.o...t..h ad.op...ted your other siblings are not really your siblings. They are your adopted siblings,my real children."All of them just freeze because they're all in a shock.

Our adopted parents tell us and the rest of our adopted siblings about when we were younger our birth mother couldn't take care of us and our real sibling so they stepped in and adopted us and our names are not really Faith and Adriel. We both start to cry and Faith asks

"What are our real names. Who is our real sibling?".

Our adopted mum say's your real names are "Kim Sae Yoongi and Dara Park Yoongi, your are both Korean and your older brother is Min Yoongi from Bangtan Boys who's stage name is Suga".

This makes the both of them have a bigger shock including their other siblings although Faith does not know much about Korean bands she is still shocked as her brother is also famous same goes with Adriel who is only just in shock because their brother is famous. Our adopted parents say to us and our adopted siblings.

"You can't tell anybody about this". We quickly swear down on our hearts.

They all set of to go to bed and when midnight reaches the AF sisters are still thinking about what they were told today about their real identities from their adopted parents.