Chapter 33-Bumping into them again

Kim Sae quickly puts her head down and Dara is about to help her but then Taecyeon comes running and pulls Dara away and Kim Sae quickly puts her disguise back on and Taecyeon say's"go away we don't need your help"

Dara looks confused and say's"I'm sorry for banging into you"

This catches Taeyang's attention and he comes running and say's"why talk losers and beggars that treat you badly just for helping"

He drags Dara by the arm and Dara yells at him for calling them nasty things and she tells him to apologise which makes him angry and Dara say's "just lets go home"

Taeyang drops Dara at home and she gets surprised that all BTS are here and they say to her welcome back to her Dara sits on the couch and she gives them souvenirs and they thank her and she heads to her room and wishing not to be disturbed and it's lunch time Dara heads to the kitchen to help Jin cook since she and Jin are really good at cooking they cook and the three young members of Bangtan keep teasing Dara and Jin and Dara yells

"Yah strawberry,blackberry and orange go away"

Jin burst out laughing and say's"did you call them fruit names because of the colour of their hair"

Dara say's"yeah"

They finish cooking and all the members help out to put the food on the table Dara sits next to Suga and gives a locket with his,hers and Kim Sae picture in the locket and Suga looks at her and say's"thank you"

Next to Dara Jimin sits next to her and V and Jungkook fight over the seat opposite her and Jin sits in front of her which makes the maknae and V frown and sit down with glum face and say"we want to sit with her to make her feel like a real sister"they all eat and head to bed and doze of to sleep.