Chapter 22-Friends visit

The sun is shining brightly and the light is brightly showing on Taeyang and Dara as they are still sleeping and holding hands.

Taeyang slowly gets up he looks at Dara's face and say's"How pretty"

He gives her a soft kiss on the forehead and he gently and slowly lets go of Dara's hand and he heads to get breakfast for the both of them and he comes with food and Dara is awake and she looks at him and smiles Taeyang say's"good morning"

Dara replies"good morning"

The both of them finish eating and chatting and Taeyang goes to put the tray of rubbish in the bin and Big Bang members come to visit and they have got so many gifts and flowers and Taeyang comes in the room 5 minutes later after his band members.

GD ask's Dara how she feels"

Dara how do you feel"Dara replies"I'm much better"

Big Bang stay for an hour and they finally start heading out and Seungri yells

"Get well soon"

The rest of the members say the same thing and Dara say's"Thank you"

Dara waves goodbye and they wave goodbye back even Taeyang heads out after giving her a kiss on her forehead when his band members weren't looking.

It's been two hours and Dara has been watching t.v when suddenly the door to her V.I.P room automatically opens and 2pm members come in and greet her and bring her gifts and flowers and they put the gifts with the other gifts which have been given to her they say to her

"yeoboseyo"

and she say's"yeoboseyo"back then they stay with for an one hour and they eat some snacks and joke around and they slowly head out and say"ppalli nasgo"(Get well soon) and they wave goodbye and Dara waves back.

It's only been a hour and suddenly the door opens again and it's Bangtan Boys and they have a lot of gifts too and they look at the amount of gifts that Dara has received and they just put the gifts with the rest and they greet her and she greets them and it's lunch time and they all go to the restaurant in the hospital Dara goes as well and they eat and they chat and finally they head back to the ward and stay for another hour then the members one by hug her and say "bye"

She hugs Suga the longest she say's"you better get home and sleep"

They all say "bye"and say"get well soon"

Suga say's"sleep early your being dismissed by the hospital tomorrow and it's your last day here"

She say's"bye"back and they go and she goes to sleep.

It's the next day she eats breakfast and she goes to the changing room and gets changed into women's floral knitted purple dress and she puts on women's ladies ankle boots wedge heel army biker zip up ankle boots and a classic small monogram saint Laurent satchel in white on her side.

She waits for Suga he comes and the driver puts all her gifts and flowers in the car and they drive home they finally reach home and they go inside and the driver takes the flowers and the gifts inside welse three of the maids take these presents into Dara's bedroom.

Dara has been in the garden feeding the two dogs and the puppies when suddenly Suga yells out

"Dara I'm going to shoot my music video"

Dara yells "okay Oppa"

The maid comes to Dara ten minutes later and say's"Ma'am there are two people here to see you"

Dara say's to the maid "Let them in and don't call me ma'am call me by name Dara"

The maid say's"How can I"

Then Dara say's "It doesn't matter just go let the two people in"

Dara turns around to look at who her visitors are and it's Grace and Jennifer. Dara couldn't believe her eyes she got up and ran towards them and they hugged each other.

They said "we heard the sad news"

Dara said"please do not speak of it"

Jennifer say's"Okay"

Dara say's "when are you going back to UK"

Jennifer replies"soon"

Dara say's"where are you living"

Grace say's"Were living in a flat"

Dara replies "Okay,Lets go to the mall Just wait I'm going to get my disguise"

Dara puts on sunglasses and a hat and also a scarf around her neck and Dara say's"Let's go"

They be walking and Jennifer say's"Which other kpop idols have you met beside your brothers band"

Dara replies"I have met two astro members,I have met 2pm members and also Big Bang members"

Grace said "Are we allowed to meet Big Bang"

Dara say's"Today you can meet Big Bang they are doing a live show and it's in 4 hours we will go meet them I need to go get them snacks and food and also drinks"

Grace say's"Okay let's go"

They enter a V.I.P shopping mall and Dara takes her disguise of so the security man knows she is famous and he lets her in and Grace and Jennifer are not been let in and Dara say's to the security man"They with me"

The security man  say's"Sorry ma'am"and he lets the two in.

They go to the food centre and Dara get's a lot of food and drinks and she also buys a pair necklace that show the letters inside half a heart and half a dot in between the two letters each D.T and she asks for the D heart necklace to be wrapped up in a gift box and put in a gift bag and the three head out and Dara rings home and the maid picks up and the maid say's

"Yes this is Suga sir's house"

Dara say's"Please can you send a car over to the V.I.P mall".

The maid recognises Dara's voice."The maid say's"yes Dara ma'am"

Dara say's"Thank you"The maid sends a car to where Dara's where about.