Chapter 34-Acting in a drama

The next day Dara gets a phone call and the person on the phone says "you have been chosen to to be the lead actress in the new drama called"My Destiney"and the person on the phone say's "their are two female leads and two male leads"

The person on the phone say's" please come to S.M. Entertanment company"

Dara say's"okay"and Dara takes a shower and puts on women's tall white cold shoulder top and autograph x-fit super skinny jeans black with furygan ted sympateux boots waterproof motorcycle boots and western tassel suede and leather cross body bag.

Kim Sae gets a phone call saying "you have chosen to be one of the female leads their are two female leads and two male leads. please come to S.M.Entertainment and once you make your chose you can not change"

Kim Sae takes a quick shower and dresses in guardaroba by anniye women jumper dark blue and she puts on Dark blue super soft skinny jeans and demo max boys lace up ankle boots in black and London Harley small zip top body bag.

Dara say's "bye" to Bangtan Boys and heads out into her black idol van and she arrives at S.M. Entertainment and her helping manager leads her to a cast resting room she sits down and plays on her phone.

Kim Sae leaves her house and Taecyeon drops her of at S.M. Entertainment and Dara helping manager leads her to the cast resting room and Dara's helping manager say's "you two stay here welse the two male leads arrive"

Kim Sae say's"okay"

She looks at the couch and goes to Dara and say's"hello my name is Park hye ji"

Then Kim Sae eyes open widely because she is not wearing a disguise and Dara has seen her face Dara gets up and "says "hello my name is Dara it will be an honour working with you ,can I say something"

Kim Sae say's as she is shocked"yyeeah"

Dara say'"you look like my sister"

Kim Sae say's"have you heard of seven looks alike around the world"

Dara say's"seven look-a likes around the world what is that"

Kim Sae'"seven look alike around the world is where there are six people that look like you and your the seventh one"

Dara say's"ooh okay"

The door opens and both girls look directly towards the door and a tall handsome man is standing at the door and say's"yeoboseyo I'm Keun-Suk"

The girls say in unison "yeoboseyo"

Then Jang keun-suk say's"are you two the female leads"

Kim Sae say's"ye,wae"

He say's"because i'm one of the male leads"

Kim Sae say's"okay"

Then the door suddenly opens again and another handsome tall man stands and he say's"hi my name is Lee hyun-woo and I'm one of the male leads"

Dara say's"hi"

The director of the drama comes and gives them a script booklet and say's "Rehearse you got 2 months before the drama is made by the way Keun Suk your playing a singing famous idol who attracts a lot of girls even just by a wink and you just can't seem to catch Dara's character's attention which you will do anything to get her attention and you don't realise by doing that you become closer to her and you start falling for her and you play a high school student and Dara your character is going to fall in love with Keun Suk's character later on. Hyun-woo your playing a character who falls in love with Park hye ji's character and she will also start falling for you. Dara, Park hye ji  your high school sudents and Lee hyun-woo your playing a handsome high school student and Dara and Hye ji you two are playing pretty high school girls who are also best friends and you like to avoid the boys in your school and also Park hye Ji will play a student of a companies president daughter and also you will have kissing scenes and one more thing Jang keun suk you and Lee hyun-woo are playing best friends and Lee Hyun-woo,Dara and also Park hye ji are playing martial art students and the girls are going to be number one martial art students but you two and the school don't know that the two girls know martial art and they are the best fighters."

Dara and Kim Sae together"mwo,kissing scene"

The director say's"don't forget your lines when you come back after 2 months"

All four of them head towards there own houses and Dara heads home and say's"Suga oppa in 2 months i'm making my first drama scene"

Suga and the members congrats her and suddenly Dara brings up and say's"Suga oppa"

Suga say's"yeah"

Dara say's"never mind"

Dara changes into her pyjamas and rings Taeyang and she lies down on her bed and Taeyang picks up and say's"what's up"

Dara say's"i'm making my second drama in two months"

Taeyang say's"congrats"

Dara say's"

But there are kissing scenes"

Taeayang say's"It's just drama not like you love each other for real"

Dara say's"your not mad"

Taeyang say's"no"

Dara say's"It's fine with me "goodnight" and Taeyang say's"goodnight"and Dara turns her phone of and goes to sleep.