Chapter 2-BTS Introduction

Over in Korea

BTS have just finished their concert and head in to freshen up and they put their disguises on and head out and make sure that they carry their cell phones and look at Adriel and Faith's new song "Happy" which was just released yesterday all seven members are big fans of them. They talk amongst themselves.

"I really want to go to the UK to meet Faith and Adriel in real life" Jimin says as he gulps his water.

"So do I" V yelled.

"Me too, me too" all the members yelled together.

"Me too" Suga said.

"But we can't meet them our schedules are too tight and we aren't allowed to go anywhere until our album has been released"Jin says.

"Oh by the way I heard that one of the sisters is only 17 and the other is 18 turning 19,they're both quite tall for their age and also they are really pretty, they are both good at gymnastic's,their tumbling skills are amazing and they flip around like they're boneless,I've also watched them do dance video's. Man! They can dance" Jungkook says as he is out of breath.(no one exactly told him to say this without taking a breath)

"Let's go out and eat at a restaurant"J-Hope says as he changes the topic.

Bangtan Boys are well disguised as they head off to a famous restaurant called Gäłäxŷ Ŵävë and there they take off their sunglasses, caps and beanies and scarves and wait for their food and there are lots of fans sitting around them on the tables beside them taking pictures of them and whispering to each other.

"Do you know the famous Korean and English singers Adriel and Faith that live in the UK they look a lot like Suga?". (Oh really)

Another fan say's "Adriel and Faith are really pretty"(oooh dammmmn)

"I really want to meet them but they live all the way in UK and my parents are never going to let me go"Another fan complains.

Bangtan boys food arrives, the members begin to agree with what the fans say about Suga and AF sisters look a lot like each other. Suga tries not to take any notice about what everyone is saying. After they finish their meal they all head off to Jin's house and cruise there for the night.