Chapter 10-Arriving at their high school

A few weeks have past and Bangtan Boys are still in the UK trying to convince the girls to come to Korea with them but their answer is still "No".

Early in the morning about 7:35 the two girls set of to school. Bangtan Boys walk up to them and Suga say's

"Faith and Adriel let's go to Korea".(Well then isn't that straight forward)

Unfortunately for them the girls answer is still the same NO and Adriel says to them

"Go away go back to Korea without us, We don't want to go, bye".

The girls are followed by Bangtan Boys then the girls enter a house. The girls be in there for about 5 minutes and come out with their friends Hannah and Grace who are the girls best friends. When the two of them see Bangtan Boys they start to fan girl and want their autographs while the two sisters roll their eyes at the scene in front of them.

Faith shouts "YAH!!" to them but they completely ignore her while the boys are smirking.

Adriel who is also irritated drags Faith away with her. The two girls arrive at their High School. The whole school starts to gather around them. Faith and Adriel then get a phone call from their other two best friends. The both of them go to find a quiet place they start to chat with them on the phone before their lessons start.

Time had gone flying in the morning it was already lunch time.Adriel and Faith and their two best friends Hannah and Grace were sitting down at a table chatting. Bangtan Boys had asked their adopted parents which high school they go to they had told them and they had reached their school to take them back to Korea or at least convince them.

As the girls were sitting down chatting to each other fans of Bangtan Boys had ran to the entrance and started staring at them like thinking why they had come to the UK and also to there school they asked some school students where Adriel and Faith were.The fans of Bangtan Boys and AF sisters pointed straight to the dining hall to were Adriel and Faith were at and the members said

"Thank you"And they walked towards Adriel, Faith's direction.