Chapter 4-Crushes

Over at the UK

A few months have past and the AF sisters have released two more albums and have done three concerts and they have released two new songs called"CLAP YOUR HANDS" and "Your heart smiles". They have also had two fan meetings with their fans and they have gotten a lot of gifts from their fans. (Just let you know these songs names are actually 2NE1's songs not made up by me cause I'm to dumb for that sh*t)

The AF sisters even took pictures with their fans to show their gratitude and signed books and posters and in return the girls gave their fans gifts for being their fans because without them they would not be where they are now and also for coming to their concerts, stage releases,comebacks and fan meetings.

Couple of days later they head out disguised again and the girls with their two best friends who are also disguised to head out to a really big town enjoying their time there. As their best friends want to go on the rides they don't feel like going on the ride. They just want to relax because the both of them are tired.

"You guys enjoy yourself we're going to explore the place". Grace replies

"Okay don't get lost". Adriel yell's

"We won't, see yah!". They all go their own way after saying bye to each other.

As Adriel and Faith explore the place two of the boys in their high school who have a crush on the both of them recognize them even when they are disguised. They walk right up to them really gently and quietly Aryan say's to Adriel

"Hi Adriel".

While Daniel whispers the same thing to Faith "Hi Faith".

Which shocked the both of them and made them jump which made the both of them shout at them at the exact same time.

"YAH!!!".

They don't let them finish what they were saying and both the boys hug them very tightly and give them a kiss on the cheek. This makes them freeze in place thinking about what just happened. Aryan asks both of them.

"Who are you both here with?".

Faith replies " We're here with our frien....."

Before she can finish Daniel asks her "Which friends, they better not be boys".(Dude Calm Thy Self)

She stops him right there and Adriel say's. "When she says friends she means Grace and Hannah".

Both of them sigh in relief "As long as they are not boys I'm okay with it". Both of them say it out loud which both the girls hear.

Adriel thinks in her head these boys are insane. Adriel murmurs to herself.

"What's wrong with these guys, why won't they let boys be our friends? Why do you think were gonna listen to you?,you know what we will ignore you both."

Both of the girls are annoyed. Just then they get a text from Grace saying.

"We're heading home,you coming or staying".

Adriel texts back as Aryan peeks at her text "We're staying, we will be back home in 2 hours".

For the rest of those 2 hours Faith and Adriel hung around with Daniel and Aryan and they had a blast later they dropped them home, both their jaws dropped on how big their house is, there garden was huge and they were definitely shocked on how many guards,guard dogs,cameras and security there were. Aryan and Daniel both thought in their head.

"Even though we are famous our house and garden are not as big as this and we don't have this much security."

Then they both head of home still thinking wow they are rich then they forget that and think about the time they spent with Faith and Adriel.