Chapter 25-Dancing competition

Dara puts something nice on that is suitable for dancing in. Dara heads downstairs and Suga walks up to her and hugs her and say's"congratulation little sis"

Dara say's"Thank you"

Suga say's"Don't come home late"

Dara replies"okay Oppa"

She heads out and Big Bang members are waiting for her to get in the car.She gets in and the car,the car drives to a hip hop dancing club they head in and after a couple of minutes Big Bang want to participate in the competition and they ask Dara to join as well at first Dara said"no"but the Big Bang members said

"Your more experienced than us at dancing your a better dancer"

Dara say's"fine"

They sign up and so does Dara they sign up as a group.The six of them are the only famous people here as they go on stage fans of their start chanting Big Bang ,Dara and they taking pictures and videos because they are famous and Taeyang chooses a track and all six of them start dancing on tune altogether and they don't miss a beat and they keep flipping Dara since she is the only one who is a gymnast.

The song finishes and the six of them pose and the fans go wild and they had know idea what they had won they had won more than 1000000000000,00000000000000 dollars and they gave all the money to Dara and Dara did not want to take the cheque but they forced her to take the cheque. And on the cheque it said To Dara and Big Bang the amount of money and in the right hand corner it read first place dancing.They all head out after giving autographs and taking pictures and they go out to eat and head home and Suga say's"Your back"

Dara say'"yeah"

Suga sits down he turns the t.v on then he see's Dara and Big Bang dancing and yells to Dara "I had know idea that my sister was a good dancer"

Dara walked to Suga and shows him a cheque with the amount of money they had won and he was surprised because he didn't expect his sister to win that much money and Suga say's"let's give this money to charity"

Dara say's"Good idea"

She gives the cheque to Suga and Suga packs it and writes an address and who it's from and to and why and how they won it and he sends to the post office to send it off. Suga say's to Dara"You go take a shower"

Dara yells"Okay"

She runs up and lay's pyjamas on her bed she heads in the bathroom she takes a quick shower and changed into her pyjamas and then the maid knocks on the door and takes Dara pyjamas before the maid leaves Dara gives her a chocolate bar and the maid smiles andsay's "Thank you"and Dara lies down on her bed smiling and she falls a sleep.