Chapter 32-Bumping into them

~4 months later~

Dara and her f(x) members have made three new songs Electric shock,Red light and Rum Pum Pum Pum and they have had 2 meet and greets and also performed there 3 new songs on stage live and they are going to China to perform today in a different country.

It's been two months and over in China Kim Sae is still alive and she has a person who took care of her and he acted like her elder brother his name is Taecyeon. Taecyeon has decided it's time for them return to Korea at first Kim Sae said"no"

But after a couple of days she said"yes".

Today is the day they are going to Korea the both of them pack their clothes and head to the airport and sit in the seats and they think about their past in Korea and they want to start fresh it's been 21 hours and they have finally landed in Korea they both put there disguises on and they get there things they look towards a place where there are so many people and people screaming i want to take a selfie and they both see f(x) Victoria getting the tickets and on the other side they see the other members.

Just then they see Dara and Kim Sae tear rolls down and Dara runs past them to get a drink and she by accidentally hits Taecyeon and she looks back and Kim Sae and Taecyeon look back and Dara say's"sorry"

A tear rolls down Taecyeon's cheek a couple of minutes later Dara returns with seven juice bottles and she runs to the man she by accidentally hit and she say's"excuse me I'm sorry for hitting you"

She gives them both their own drinks and taps the man's back and say's "enjoy this drinks it's an apology"

Taecyeon and Kim Sae smile that they know Dara is okay and she is the first person they met. Dara say's to them "I'm sorry I have to go now"

Dara runs to her members and Taecyeon and Kim Sae stare at her and a fan say's"how do you feel without your old sister"

The f(x) members look at Dara with a face that wants them to drag her in the aeroplane from making her think about Kim Sae and Taecyeon and Kim Sae stares at Dara and a tear rolls down Dara's face and she say's "what do you mean how do I feel she is still by my side"

Kim Sae tears keep rolling down her cheek and Victoria holds Dara's arm and say's"lets go were going to miss the flight"

They get on board and the aeroplane flies off. Taecyeon and Kim Sae drive to a house that they bought and they unpack their things and settle in.

~Over in China~

It's been two days and today is the day of the live show for the three songs and they get ready and wait an hour and head of onto stage and they start singing and 2 hours later they take pictures with fans and give them an autograph and they head of to the hotel and wash up and head to bed.

It's the next day and the girls pack their things and head to the airport and get on the aeroplane and it sets of and 21 hours later they finally arrive in Korea they get their luggage and head out they put their luggage in the cars and they get in and they wanted to get out so the could go to the mall and they put their disguise on and head out and they separate so fans don't think anything is suspicious so Amber and Krystal go together and Victoria and Luna go together and Dara wants to go alone so they all head off.

Dara goes into the restaurant called Liberty Lounge and sits down and she calls Taeyang,Taeyang picks up and say's"what's up,where are you"

Dara say's"I'm at the mall come to the restaurant called Liberty Lounge"

5 minutes later Kim Sae and Taecyeon walk in and sit on the table behind Dara's table and after a couple of minutes Taeyang arrives and Dara gets up and waves and say's"T"

So the fans don't know who they are and it makes Taecyeon and Kim Sae look at the person who just yelled their eyes widen. Taeyang approaches Dara and he hugs her and sits down opposite her they order and eat Dara gets up and heads to the bathroom and Kim Sae heads in 2 minutes later Dara comes out and she bangs into Kim Sae and Kim Sae's disguise falls off...