Chapter 38-Wedding arrangements

It's early in the morning and Exo members are all awake some of them cooking and some of them watching t.v and Dara wakes up and she lifts her self up and touches her head and say's"oww my head hurts"

She looks around and see's her self in and unfamiliar room Dara hears a knock and slowly say'"come in"

Baekhyun walks in with a breakfast tray and say's"here eat up"

He leaves and Dara eats her food and she gets a call and she searches for her phone and finds it and she see's S.M. Entertainment ringing she answers and say's"yeobosyeo"*months have past and Dara and the rest have filmed a lot of episodes of We Broke Up*

S.M. Entertainment say today is your last scene so head over now the other have arrived

Dara replies with a simple "okay"

She rushes out of Exo dorm and Exo look puzzled but she runs 30 minutes straight to S.M. Entertainment she arrives and greets everyone and gets changed and gets her makeup done and heads to the set and they film for 4 hours and they finish and the director say's"you can rest as much as you want now your finished your drama episodes and everybody say "bye"to each other Dara heads home for a nap.

Suga gets a call from Dara and his mom saying "Suga me and your father have been thinking that since Kim Sae has disappeared we should get Dara married,so the person she marries will take care of her and love her more than his own love and were looking for a groom"

Suga is a bit shocked and say's"mom if she is getting married to her boyfriend he loves her more than his own life."

Suga's mom say's"we are going to talk to Dara's boyfriends's parents"

Suga's mom say's"I have i was just making show it was the same guy and Taeyang's parents agree."

Suga say's"okay when are you going to tell her"

Suga's mom say's "tell Dara after Taeyang's parents have told him I will ring you"

Suga smiles and say's"okay"

Suga runs to the Rap Monster's room since all the members are hanging out there and he rushes in and BTS members look at him like he has gone mad and they say "what is it"

Suga smiles and say's"Dara is getting married"

All the members look at him and smile and cheer and say in unison "who she marrying"

Suga say's "isn't it obvious she is marrying Taeyang"

V say's"does she know,does Taeyang know."

Suga say's"not yet both of our parents had this wedding arranged before hand"

BTS say"are we invited when is the wedding"

Suga say's"yes your invited and the wedding is in 2 weeks"