Chapter 31-Meeting F(X)

One week later

It's been one week and today is Dara's big day on meeting her new band members she gets up and it's so warm and bright and she heads towards her bathroom to take a quick shower she finishes having a bath and she puts women's open sleeve white Tee shirt summer blouse crew neck and Denim blue shorts and women's canvas hidden heel school flat casual shoes ankle boots lace up and a Roberto Cavalli body bag and she let's her hair down into loose curls.

She heads down and eats breakfast and goes outside and she get's into her car and heads to S.M. Entertainment Company.She steps out of the car and a bodyguard escorts her inside since there are so many fans outside she heads into the building and she goes to the manager and he say's"first you are going to meet the other idols in this building"

Dara say's"errm okay"

The manager say's "The lady who showed you around last time is your helping manager"

Dara replies"okay"

The lady who showed her around comes and say's "I will take you to the other idols they are very excited to meet you"

Dara say's"okay"

The lady say's"Dara ma'am follow me the first band you are meeting is NCT"

Dara say's"okay but who are they"

The lady say's"you will meet them"

The lady takes Dara to NCT resting room and she knocks saying"Taeyong you and your members wanted to meet Dara she is here"

They smile and greet her and she greets them and they say hi to each other and Doyoung say's"nice meeting you ,I hope I can collab with you for a music video"

Dara looks confused and smiles and they say "bye"

She say's"bye"

When she leaves TAEIL say's to his band members "she is really pretty,I had know idea she was even more prettier face to face, I can't believe that she is BTS Suga's younger sister"

They all say "I know right I want to be good friends with her"

WINWIN say's"she is really tall for a 17 year old"

The the lady shows her to everyone else and they all smile and give her a handshake.The lady helper manager say's "Now let's go meet your band members"

The lady takes her to f(x) resting room and she tells Dara to stay outside and she heads in and say's"are you ready to meet Dara"

They say "yes,yes,yes bring her"

The helping manager calls Dara's name and say's"Dara come in"

Dara opens the door and enters and the f(x) members smile and stand up and Victoria walks up to her and say's"It's nice to finally meet you"

She shakes hands with her and hugs her and Victoria goes back and Krystal comes and say's"It's so nice to finally have someone younger than me"

Dara replies"Thank you I guess"

Amber started speaking Korean like the rest of her members to Dara. Amber say's "yeoboseyo" Dara say's"Amber you do know you can speak English.Amber has a shock that Dara speaks English and she say's"Oh so you speak English"

Dara replies"yeah"

Amber say's out loud "finally I can talk to someone in English"

Krystal yells out"Hey,I speak English aswell"

Amber ignores her and Dara stays with them and Luna gives Dara a bracelet which the other members already have and they say "bestfriends"

Dara smiles and say's"ehhh okay"She stay's with them till dark and heads home and she goes to sleep.