Chapter 37-Drunk

Dara freshens up and heads downstairs and she say's to Bangtan Boys members

"when Suga oppa gets home tell him i've gone to Big Bang's concert"

Rap monster say's"okay have fun"

Dara heads out and gets in her van and half an hour later she finally arrives and she heads to Big Bang's resting room and she meets Seungri and he say's"yeodongsaeng Dara(younger sister)(he acts like a older brother to Dara)you made it"

The rest of Big Bang members enter and greet her and say"our little sister came"

T.O.P says"where going so you and Taeyang can talk before the concert starts"

They both keep talking and Dara looks at her phone and there is only 5 minutes left till the concert starts and she say's"Taeyang oppa you might want to go now and perform there's on 5 minutes left"

Taeyang and Dara get up and he hugs her and he sprints of to the backstage to head on to the stage they head up and start singing and they sing about 4 different songs and they make a speech about how welcome they feel coming to perform and how much support they have from the fans.

Dara orders 3 pizza boxes and 3 bottle of pepsi and 10 minutes later the food arrives and Big Bang enter the resting room and hug Dara for the food she has brought Taeyang just stares at his members giving them the don't do skin ship with my girlfriend glare they all sit down and eat and drink and also talk.

Finally Dara say's "bye" and they all say bye to her as well and she heads out.

Dara gets into her van and heads towards S.M. Entertainment to relax there, she enters the company when all of a sudden she bumps into Baekhyun and he say's"yeoboseyeo Dara"

Dara looks up and say's"yeoboseyeo oppa"

He say's"what you doing"

Dara replies"Nothing really oppa"

He say's"lets go chill in Exo resting room"

Dara say's "okay"

She walks beside him towards Exo resting room and she enters and all of Exo members are their since they have been rehearsing for Exo next door their new drama and they all look towards the door and see Dara walk in beside Baekhyun and they all smile and get up and say in unison.

"Dara yeodonsaeng"

Dara smiles back and say's"oppa's"

They all head to a cafe and eat and have some soju and Dara,Sehun,Kai,Xiumin,Tao,Luhan all get drunk and Baekhyun,Kris,Suho,Lay,Chen,Chanyeol and D.O carry them to Exo dorm since Dara is really drunk Baekhyun carries her and places her on his bed and puts a blanket on her and he heads out and closes his bedroom door and he walks down stairs to the living run and falls asleep on the coach.