Chapter 19-Need to trust

It's early in the morning and the sun is up and it is really warm.

Dara wakes up and stretches and gets out of bed and heads to the bath room and takes a quick hot shower and she comes out and someone has put a really nice outfit on her bed and it's just been laid on her bed.

Dara puts the girls floral print belted skater dress and women's blowfish boots on and gold leaf necklace and gold leaf earrings and also a saint Lauren chain envelope grey leather cross body bag on she heads down a her brothers maid said

"That dress Jungkook brought you suits you,you look really beautiful and come sit down and eat"

Dara sits down and say's"Jungkook Oppa brought me"

The maid replies"He gave it to me to give it to you"

Dara starts eating and she finishes eating and drinking water and Suga and Kim Sae come down a they smile and eat and Dara say's "bye"

Suga asks "Dara where are you going"

Dara replies "I'm heading out to do some shopping".

Kim Sae yells "have a safe trip"

Dara say's "bye then"

And she heads out of the house Suga yells"Don't be out to long"

Dara yells back"I won't".

Dara finally arrives at the mall and fans of hers and her sisters coming running to her and they have books in the bags and they want Dara to sign them,Dara signs them and takes pictures with them. Dara heads to a nail parlour she goes to V.I.P room and she relaxes and gets her nails done and she gets a massage done on her face and on her back she finally finishes and she pays with a credit card the ladies that work there want Dara's autograph and they want a picture with her,so Dara takes pictures with them and the she gives them an autograph then she heads out to buy herself ice-cream she sits on a bench eating ice-cream.

2PM have arrived at the mall and they are being swarmed by fans and all the 2pm members take a picture and give the fans an autograph and they see Dara's signatures's in the books and pictures on the fans phones and Jun Ho say's

"How come you got Dara's pictures"

One fan yells"Dara is here in the shopping mall"

Changsung say's"Okay"

Then Jun.k say's "look there lets go to Dara"

Taecyeon say's"Where"

Jun-ho say's"Oh she's sitting on the bench eating the ice-cream"

Taecyeon say's"you guys carry on walking i will go to her"

Chansung say's"Okay"

Jay Park say's"We will be waiting for you over in private chill room"

Nickhun say's"Bro just don't upset her"

Taecyeon say's"I won't upset the one I love"

2pm members walk off together and they are not sure about leaving Taecyeon with Dara is a good idea and Taecyeon walks directly towards Dara and he sits next her and takes a huge bite out of her ice cream and she say's

"Oh Taecyeon"

Taecyeon say's"call me Taecyeon Oppa"

Dara say's"Oppa what you doing here"

Taecyeon say's "Are you going to finish that ice cream off"

Dara say's"huh,oh the ice cream no you can have it"

Taecyeon takes the ice cream of Dara and eats it.And he say's to Dara

"Let's go for a walk"

Dara say's "O..k.ay"

They both get up and start walking together. Dara thinks in her head it's a bit awkward and he thinks the same thing and then Dara asks

"How come your here"

He say's "I came with my members and I was getting annoyed of the fans and then I saw you and I thought I want to talk to you,I really haven't spoken to you since the last time I told you I love you"

Dara doesn't know what to say and then Taecyeon say'"Why can't you just say yes to me"

Dara say's"I need to completely trust the man and also at the end of a relationship it's always a sad breakup and i fear that the most"

Taecyeon finishes his ice cream and grabs Dara's arm and drags all the way to where his band members are. 2pm look at Taecyeon holding Dara's arm and he say's to his band members

"She said she needs completely trust the man before going out with him"

Changsung say's"so"

Taecyeon say's "I will show you the trust of mine"

He pins Dara to the wall and he tightly grips Dara's arms,Taecyeon's band members faces be like what the heck is he doing they slowly walk up to Taecyeon and Changsung say's

"What are you doing"

As Taecyeon tightly holds Dara's arms he leans in and say's "I will show you my trust"he keeps leaning in and Dara turns her head and he lets go of Dara's left hand and he forcefully holds Dara's head in place and he pushes all his body on to Dara so she can't move and he tries to kiss her and the 2pm members rush to Taecyeon and try to pull him off.