Chapter 29-Meeting Luhan

It's a new day and it's 7:00am and it's bright and sunny day once again and Dara takes a quick warm bath and changes into a women's summer casual loose T-shirt tee top long sleeve crew ladies shirt with black double zip pocket bengaline slim leg trousers with Calvin Klein boots she grabs a western tassel suede leather cross body black bag and she puts her phone inside and her wallet.

She heads downstairs and the maid gives her some food and she heads out and feed the dogs and puppies and she puts a leash on the daddy dog named Kane and she heads out and walks the dog to the dog park and plays with the dog and it's 9:45am and she heads home.

A little girl drops her bouncy ball and it rolled in the middle of the road and Taeyang is opposite Dara with his dog and a car is coming and Dara say's to her dog"sit" The car is still coming and she runs to the girl and just in time she pulls the little girl from the middle of the road to the path and the little girl cries and hugs Dara and say's"thank you unnie"

Dara say's"don't do that again"

The little girl goes"Dara unnie"

Dara say's"you know me"

She say's"who wouldn't know you"

The little girl gives Dara a kiss on the cheek and Taeyang runs over and grabs Dara's dog's leash and runs over to her and he say's"to the girl are you okay"

The little girl say's"Dara unnie is brave"

The little girl gives her Dara a chocolate bar and the cameras caught the bit when Dara saved a little girl from getting hit by a car and the little girl's mom comes towards Dara and say's"thank you Dara"

Dara say's"annyeong"

Taeyang walks to Dara's home and he say's"here" and he hands her dogs leash to her and say's"I want a kiss"

She say's"here"

He say's"yes"

She gives him a kiss on his cheek and he say's"not where I asked for"

She say's"you asked for a kiss"

He starts whining and she say's"gosh"

The chocolate bar that is in her hand she gives it to Taeyang and she say's"that's my other half of the kiss"

She he heads in with Kane and he heads home eating the chocolate bar. Dara comes back out she sits in her car and heads to S.M Entertainment because the time is 9:45am and she arrives bang on 10:00 she heads in from the first door and f(x) members head out from the second door and they look at someone heading in and they get into a car.

Dara walks to the manager shows her the lady that will show her around and Dara follows her and the lady who shows her around enters a room which has f(x) name on outside it say's f(x) Victoria,Amber,Luna,Krystal dressing room and Dara.The woman say's this is where you will rest before shows and after and also if you just want to hang out here and she shows her the f(x) makeup room and it has all the members names on even her's.The lady shows her everything an it only took an hour and she say's

"the manager said after I have showed you everything you can go explore yourself"She says as she smiles

Dara replies"gamsahabnida"The lady goes to do her work and Dara wonders around when suddenly she bangs into someone and she say's"joesonghabnida"

He say's"It's okay,are you Dara the new member of f(x) your way taller than they say you are"

Dara looks confused and she say's"gamsahabnida yes i am and dangsin eul nugu(who are you)"

He say's"your from UK you wouldn't know me properly I'm Luhan from Exo"

Dara say's"I've got to go annyeong,it was nice to meet you"

All the famous idols gather together saying"I want to see Dara"

Luhan say's"I've seen her I bumped into her she really pretty and tall for her age"

They say "where is she"

Luhan say's"don't all of you go together she 's wandering around exploring the place"

Exo members say "Luhan since you have seen her let the rest of Exo go"

Luhan say's "okay go four at a time" but they don't listen and all of Exo go to look for her together.