Chapter 36-Dog park

Dara wakes up early in the morning takes a quick shower and puts on a penta long tank top in white with a black circle around a star on the top and she puts on Adidas tight shorts on and also puts on women's converse chuck Taylor all star dainty ox shoes.

She heads down and eats breakfast all the bangtan boys members are sleeping and so is suga and Dara leaves a note saying "I'm going on a walk and I also took Kane and Shiloh with me" (P.S just letting you know about Kane and Shiloh in case you might have thought they have gone missing).

Dara heads out to the back garden and gets Kane and Shiloh from the dog house and puts a leash on them and takes them through the house and gets a treat bag with a Frisbee and they head out of the front door she steps out of the garden with Kane and Shiloh and walks them through the nice and calm neighbourhood and she reaches the dog park 40 minutes later which is even further than S.M. Entertainment because you have to go past the company and she heads with her two dogs to an area where there is no other dogs to disturb them and she takes there leash of and throws the Frisbee the both of the dogs run really fast after the Frisbee and Shiloh gets it and they both rush back Dara gives them a treat and she throws it again.

Dara gets a phone call from her manager from S.M. Entertainment saying "You need to head over"

Dara say's"why"

The manager replies "You need to look at your first drama scene to see how well you did the other three lead members in the drama have just arrived"

Dara say's"but i'm not at home"

The manager say's "where are you"

Dara replies"I'm at the dog park with my dogs and i'm far from home"

The manager say's"okay,it's okay come to the company with your dogs"

Dara say's"they not small dogs they're big"

The manager say's"It's okay"

Dara say's "are you sure,I've got a Cane Corso and Pitbull"

The manager say's"It's okay just come"

Dara say's"okay"

Dara calls Kane and Shiloh since they are well trained and they behave a lot.The dogs came running to her and she put them on a leash since it's a long walk to S.M. Entertainment they arrive 30 minutes later and enter the company and she heads to the directors resting room since Kim Sae,Lee Hyun-Woo and Jang Keun-Suk were already there waiting for Dara she walks in the room and Kim Sae,Keun-Suk and Lee Hyun-Woo and also the director look at her then her two dogs the director say's"you were'nt kiddin about them being big"

Dara walks over to the three with her dogs on the leash and and Lee Hyun-Woo say's"wow you got a Cane corso and a pitbull"

Keun-Suk say's"what's their names"

Dara say's"The cane corso name is Kane and the pitbulls name is Shiloh"

Kim Sae gets up and say's"are they friendly"

Dara "yes"

Kim Sae,Keun-Suk and Lee Hyun-Woo and also the director pet them and the director makes us watch our 1 hour long drama episode and it is really good.Kim Sae,Lee Hyun-Woo,Jang Keun-Suk and Dara and her two dogs head out of the room to the lobby and Dara bumps into Lay and she say's "sorry" without lifting her head up and then he say's "it's okay"

Then Lay lifts his head up and say's"oh Dara"

Dara lifts her head up and say's"Lay oppa how have you been"

Lay answers"fine"

Kim Sae,Lee Hyun-Woo and Jang Keun-Suk are like they know each other since when.Lee Hyun-Woon asks"since when did you two know eachother"

Lay say's"The first time when we met was when she signed a contract to join f(x)"

Jang Keun-Suk say's"well we have got to go now"

Lay kneels down strokes Dara's dogs and Jang Keun-Suk"grips Dara's arm gently and drags her and she say's"bye Lay oppa"

Lay seems shocked he just dragged Dara away from him and he smiles and say's"bye Dara"

Dara goes home and puts Kane and Shiloh back in the dog house and she heads up.she gets a message from Taeyang saying"I miss you,don't forget my concert tonight"

Dara has a shock and she say's in her head oh i totally forgot and she text i'm coming"