Chapter 39-Wedding dress

Taeyang's parents call him home and Taeyang drives home and they say "we've got surprise for you"

Taeyang say's"really where"

His mom say's"your getting married"

Taeyang's s smile disappeared and his mom said "you won't be sad when you find who you are marrying"

Taeyang say's "i don't want to marry"

Taeyang's mom say's"your marrying Dara Park Yoongi"

Taeyang smiled and say's"YES"

His mom say's "fine i will call the wedding off"

Taeyang say's quickly "No I want to marry Dara"and he hugs his parents.

Suga wakes Dara up and say's"lets go visit mom and dad"

Dara say's"okay"

She gets changed and heads down and she heads out and Suga yells to his band members

"I'm going with Dara to our parents house lock the door"

Jimin yells "okay"

Dara gets into Suga's car and he drives to their parents house and they reach and Suga parks and say's"lets go in"

Dara's parents hug the both of them since they haven't seen them for ages and they sit down and their mom say's "we have got surprise for you"

Dara say's"really where"

Dara's mom say's"your getting married"

Dara stopped smiling and slowly asked"to who am i getting married to"

Her mom say's"Taeyang" Dara looked up and smiled and Dara said "when is the wedding" her dad say's"in 2 weeks"

Their mom say's"Suga,me and you Dara lets shop for a expensive wedding dress"

They go together and Dara tries on so many wedding dresses until one catches her eyes and her moms they buy the wedding dress after she tried it on and they went home Suga dropped their mom off and they went home and Taeyang went with BigBang for a suit and he found a white suit that matches weddings very well so he tried it on and brought and set of home with BigBang it had been a long day so they all head to sleep.