Chapter 18-Shopping

The next day early in the morning Dara and Kim Sae head outside they head out to go shopping because they want a sister time. T.O.P and Taeyang want a brotherly bond and they head out shopping.All four head to the same shopping mall separately.

As the girls look for clothes in different shops Taeyang spots Kim Sae and runs over to her and say's

"annyeong"

Which surprises Kim Sae and she smiles and say's

"annyeong Oppa"back and Kim Sae keeps buying really pretty and nice and comfortable clothes to wear she keeps giving the shopping bags to Taeyang.

As for Dara she also is buying clothes and T.O.P spots her and runs across the mall to get to her he say's to her

"annyeong Dara"

Dara goes flying and she slowly replies"annyeong Oppa"

Dara keeps buying fashionable cute and comfy clothes and she keeps giving the bags to T.O.P to hold.Kim Sae heads out the shop with Taeyang holding all the shopping bags and Dara heads out with T.O.P holding her bags.

Taeyang and Kim Sae begin to talk and Dara and T.O.P do the same thing when Dara bumps into Taeyang and T.O.P bumps into Kim Sae and Taeyang and T.O.P say together

"oh"

Taeyang say's "How come your with Dara"

T.O.P say's "I bumped into her in the shop"

T.O.P asks "how come your with Kim Sae"

Taeyang say's "I bumped into her"

Dara and Kim Sae walk of without them noticing and they head to another shop to get Suga and his band members gifts for welcoming the sisters to Korea.The girls get them different kind of designed things.They get really expensive necklaces and earrings each for them and the girls come out of the shop and without being spotted by Taeyang and T.O.P.

They run out of the shopping mart and head home.When the girls get home they were in luck that the Bangtan Boys members are here in there brother's house and Dara gives them all their own-own bags and Bangtan Boys say

"Khumawow"

The girl's say your welcome and the members ask

"What's this for"

Kim Sae say's "It's gifts for you guys for making us feel comfortable in Korea and taking care of us"

Rap Monster say's"We enjoy taking care of you two because your like our younger sisters"

Dara say's "Khummawow"

The members and AF sisters play games all day long with each other until it's night time and they are all tired and feel sleepy and the Bangtan Boys except Suga all go home to rest and the AF sisters go to their luxury bedrooms and jump on their beds and go to sleep.