3.

Odell

5:00 am

BEEP BEEP BEEP

I had fallen asleep at my desk. I think I finished all of my homework.
"Yep I finished." I got dressed and headed to the bathroom. I wanted to sleep more. I'll sleep in English.
I got all my stuff together and headed toward the door.

"Goodmorning Dell." I looked and saw my mom drinking coffee.

"Good mornin' momma" I smiled.
"Grab your protein shake and your fruit bowl. Remember even if you fail you still succeeded." She smiled .
I smiled back and then headed out into my Benz. When I got to school I was parked in the upper class man park next to this Range Rover. It was matte black and it had silver rims. It was sick. I noticed the driver she was struggling with her books. Smart girl. I turned off my car.

"Hey you need help with those" I don't think she heard me so I tapped her making her drop everything.

"I'm sorry let me help you." I got down and helped her. I saw her sheet music and then her name on the papers. I looked at her and she took her stuff fast and walked away. It can't stand rude ahh people. Her hair looked like a frog pee'd all on it.

I walked into the football room and watched tapes until the bell rang for 1st period. I had it with Rueben and Dakota. It was English so I definitely was sleeping. I was beyond tired and I just wanted to sleep.  The bell rang which caused me to jump up and head to AP Chem. I hate this class and it's day 2. There was an empty seat next to a girl that was sleeping. Its that same rude bish. I'm mad this is the only seat left.

"Adrienne what's the correct balance" the teacher called on her. She look up at the board.

"2PH2O12CH" what she's sleeping How. She wasn't paying attention. No notes no nothing. Eff her.

"Correct" I heard her mumble "f$ck this class" and went back to sleep. I chuckled and continued paying attention. As soon as the bell rang she was out of the class.

I was on my way to Honors Pre Cal. I swear I hate math too. I hate everything. I just want food and sex because it keeps me sane. If I didn't have that I'd be like that booger head girl

I walked in and saw Rueben Victor and Jarvis. I don't know how we got stuck in the class all together but we did. Better yet how did Vic get in he slow as hell. Can't even zip up his damn pants got his dick showing.

"So since we're all in here we gotta stick together" Victor said. This nigga hasn't even had his first homework assignment.
"You just had to be the stupid one" Jarvis said causing everyone but Vic to laugh.

"Aye next time tell your momma daddy needs better sex." Victor said making Rueben laugh.

"That's funny" Reuben laughed.

Jarvis got up and started play fighting him.

I checked my phone and saw my girlfriend Amanda text me

Bae:meet in 20 behind the
quad. You know our spot.

Yes good I can use a quick one.

"Uh excuse me Mr Simmons"I raised my hand before he started class.

"What Beckham" Nigga can be so extra I swear.

"Can I use the bathroom" plazas

"I don't know can you. Can you stand and let it out. I don't know you tell me."I promise this teacher is extra.

"MAY I use the bathroom please."

"Fine take a slip off the door." He rolled his eyes and shoo'd me

I'm going to let his ass slide since his wife left him for another man.

"He's about to go see his dog" Victor says making the guys chuckled.

"Watch out for fleas. Wait that's just the lice in her hair" Jarvis said pretending to scratch his ear.

I rolled my eyes and grabbed a pre written slip off the door.

I was walking to the stadium when I saw this girl struggling to stop her nose bleed. She looked like she was going to faint. That's that tree head girl from Chem and the parking lot.

Should I be Judas or Captain Save a Hoe. I'll be Captain Save A Hoe. You never know the pussy might be good.

"You good uh" I waited for her name.

"A-Adrienne" she then tried to walk away but then passed out.

"Dang" I decided to be the Good Samaritan and carry her to the nurse office. I guess my appointment can wait. I really wanted some too.

"Oh gosh is that Adrienne poor girl this is the 2nd nose bleed today. Um Odell just set her in the bed over there do you need a pass back to class" the nurse asked me.

"Um no but do you mind if I stay here until she wakes up"

Boy what are doing you don't know her.
"Yeah go ahead. I gotta make a call home...Hello this is Nurse..."

I mean she was beautiful. Wait that's the smart geek for chemistry. Maybe since I suck I can get her to help me. Maybe I can get her some friends since it doesn't look like she has any. Like what girl wears these clothes and her hair was green I mean roots green. She began coughing and then grabbed the trash can to throw up.

"Please leave" she said while she was emptying her self out.

"I'm just-"

"GET THE F-CK OUT" she yelled and then proceeded to barf.

I hate being the nice person. These bishes aren't worth it. I'm glad my girl has my back. Eff that that molded hair girl.