4.5

Adrienne

"So Adrienne. Your dad tells me you play soccer and play in the marching band" Odell's dad asked me.

"Yeah I do"

Please focus on someone else at the table. I am not going to be everyone's focus.

"Why is your hair green" Odell's little sister Jazzy asked me.

"JAZZY" Odell's mom looked at her. "I'm sorry about that Adrienne. So Maddie and Mykel you two go to Quincy Prep"

"Yes we do." Maddie answered.

"I can tell" Kordell answered back.

"What's that's supposed to mean" Mykel snapped back.

My brother Mykel has a bad temper. I just want to see where this goes.

"Well people who go to QP are snobs" Jazzy retorted back.

"Jasmine Beckham" Sr needed her to stop. But the kids didn't.

"I'd rather be a QP snob then this ratchet piece of shit you call a school hoe"

"MYKEL JOSIAH" my dad was furious but I was laughing on the inside. QP is a good school especially for my siblings. They are way to smart for public school. They skipped 1st grade so it was what's best for them. I chose not to go to Quincy because my friends were at my school.

"At least I'm not on crack at 13" Jazzy spoke back.

I saw Maddie jump up but I grabbed her and lead her back into the kitchen. Maddie was fuming because someone in her class did get caught with crack but it wasn't her.

"I told dad I didn't want to be here this is so stupid." She left the kitchen and went to her room.

I went back out to the backyard and continued to eat. 

"Where's Maddie" my dad asked

"In her room." I shoved a piece of chicken in my mouth.

"Can I have cake mommy" Sonny asked. He was really cute. He resembled Odell alot.

"Yeah baby sure. Odell can you get you're brother a cupcake." Heather asked Odell.

My parents and his parents talked the entire time while Kordell and Mykel eyed each other down. I scrolled through tumblr and Pinterest to kill time. Odell well I guess he was now the center of attention.

"...LSU is in his blood. After this year we can start planning for college. Then hopefully he gets a good offer" Heather stated. I'm so happy my parents didn't trap me.

"Our oldest 2 took the LSU route but I think it's ending with Dri" my dad said a little disappointed.

Well yeah fool. I don't want to go. I hate people who dictate college.

"Where do you want to go to school" Sr asked.

"Auburn" I know my parents hate Auburn so it's fun to say that.

"Wow that's a good school. Odell was looking at Auburn weren't you kid" he looked up from his phone.

"I was. I wouldn't go to a school like that the people are really petty." He said looking directly at me. He's still over the incident in the nurses office; what a pussy boy.

"Oh gosh Dell. You guys remember the Auburn girls when we went to school." My dad stated causing SR to smile.

"They had the booty to match heaven" SR chimed in.

"The what. You need to realize those girls were some hoes and bi...uh oh sorry Sonny. We need to finish talking about this. Dri take them to the den and you guys can watch TV." My mom stated but she eyes me to talk to Odell.

I took them to the den where it's kinda like a theatre room. As soon as we got in there I gave Sonny the remote and he turned on SpongeBob.

"Hey Adrienne do you have any water" Jazzy asked. I pointed to the fridge but little did I know what she needed the water for. Next thing I knew she chucked it at my brothers nuts.

"JAZZY WHAT THE HELL APOLOGIZE." Odell snapped. My brother was in some serious pain because for one that water bottle was half frozen

"No" she folded her arms. Kordell was laughing and Sonny well he was occupied with SpongeBob.

"You guys are the demons from hell. You guys wonder why I don't take you places. You guys are the reason why mom and dad don't talk about you much. You two a brats and you're mean. You just don't come into people's house and disrespect them. You are some selfish brats. Just because they go to QP doesn't mean anything. Now you two apologize now. Freaking ridiculous"

Whoah there. I almost had to check my panties. But I didn't know he could be nice.

"Sorry Mykel and Adrienne" they said in unison.

"You forget Maddie Satan 1 and 2"

"Tell Maddie we're sorry" Kordell said. I guess he knew they were in serious trouble.

"Damn man. Cmon Sonny it's time to go." Odell called to Sonny.

"Aw man. Bye Adri." He blew a kiss to me.

I chuckled and waved.

"Bye Adrienne. Sorry about everything that happened today. It shouldn't have happened. And I apologize as well. See you Monday.

That night the twins got in serious trouble but then their sentence for a month turned into 3 weeks based on Mykels injury. Those siblings of his were evil.

I can't believe Odell apologized. Maybe he is different.