13

Adrienne.

Jarvis has been by everyday since I talked to him. He tells me stories about his dad and the happier times. I've been in her for a good week. Jarvis and I have come to an understanding about our life's and how we're the same but different. My friends have came by all except Odell. I guess Jarvis gave home the letter

Odell
I kept reading that damn letter over and over

Odell,
So things will be quite different for awhile. I want to get better and I finally figured out how. I love you so much. You've put a smile on my face for what seemed all of eternity. I want you to do better and with that you have to let me go. LSU is waiting for you babe.

Love,
Your Baby Girl

She broke up with me through a letter. I wasn't giving up on us. I'm not ready to let her go.

The letter was in my hand.
"Eff this man" I grabbed my keys wallet and phone. I put on a hoodie and left. I didn't care if it was 10 at night and I had school in the morning.

I walked to the receptionist desk.

"Hi I'm here for Adrienne Whitfield" she looked on the computer.

"Name" she looked at me

"Odell Beckham"

"I'm sorry sir you're not on her list."

"What" I was hurt.

"I'm sorry. S" she was cut off by Dri's mom.

"He can come back here. He's okay" she smiled and hugged me. I followed her to Dris room she was asleep. She looked tired.

"Can I" I said in a low whisper to it wake her.

"Yeah. I'm headed home to get some stuff for her. She can use a familiar face to wake up to" she smiled patted my shoulder and left. I climbed in the bed with her and wrapped my arms around her. Her body shifted towards me.

"Let the music go." She said lowly. I need to talk to her about this music thing. Like what are you talking about.

I woke up and Dri was still sleep. It was about 10. I began kissing her on the lips.

"Odell we aren't together stop" she turned over to be turned back.

"Yes we are, I'm not breaking up with you Dri. I'm in love with you and quite frankly I'm not giving up that easy. Dri baby tell me why you're done with me" I looked into her eyes. They looked so pure.

"How important is LSU" she asked me. Why is LSU and music the only thing she's mentioning to me.

"Not important because you keep avoiding my question" I moved some hair out of her face. She wasn't making eye contact with me.

"I love you Odell." She kissed me "Let me go"

"No" I told her

"Yes. Do me a favor" she replied back.

"No I'm not breaking up with the woman I plan on marrying and having my kids with. The woman who is going to be my wife. Baby what's wrong what are you scared of" by now we were sitting Indian style on the bed.

"Odell music is crucial and sometimes you get a bad composer who wants you to play terrible crappy music but when you get to the arena it sounds like a symphony. The arena isn't ready for the music. Dell I'm really sorry. I love you but I just"

"HEY DRI" Kota came in loud. I decided to leave. I want her back but I guess I'm starting to realize she doesn't want me back or she does and there's just something she isn't telling me