8

Adrienne.

You would have thought that Odell was really done with Amanda by the way he confessed that he wanted me to have his kids. It was only 5 days until I saw him with Amanda tonguing her down. I didn't feel a thing.

It's been almost a month and a half of school and besides the Odell encounter, I've been okay. Kenzie is really persistent on me trying to get me to sit with her at lunch. Kota is starting to finally get why I don't. Band is starting to get into competition season which is good because I can be extra busy.

It was lunch my favorite subject and I was sitting in Mrs Quincys class with Jeremy, Tiffany, Jordan, Rueben, Jordan and Kota.

"Y'all it's almost homecoming in 3 weeks. I'll be YAH'N all night." Jordan did the dance and we all chuckled.

"Jordan that's if your girl lets you" Kota said as she took one of my grapes.

"She will because she'll be doing it too. We are the king and queen of turn up." He started dancing.

"We can all go to dinner together and hang out at the dance." Tiffany suggested and everyone agreed.

"Sticks you coming to homecoming" I shook my head at Jeremy and Tiffany gasped.

"WHY. It's our year as upperclassmen. You have to go. Who am I going to talk to when Rueben is turning up with the idiots." I chuckled.

"You should go." Rueben tried to get me to go with his pleading eyes.

"No. All of you guys have dates and it would be to awkward. Plus you guys eat together so no it's okay." I can't do dances.

"I can get you a date if that's all your worried about. You remember Cam Newton that transferred freshman year?" I shook my head no.

"No. He had a girlfriend. I play travel soccer with her in the summer." I don't know why they try.

"There's got to be someone" Jordan chimed in while biting out of his fully loaded sandwhich. I don't know how he eats this much.

"You guys no. I'm okay, and besides I can just you guys' hair that night and makeup. I'm chilling. Jeremy is your girl coming" I tried to change the subject but it didn't work.

"Not the point. It's homecoming just go. You don't need a date." Jeremy said causing me to not want to go even more.

"I'll be at the game and that's that. I'm not going to the dance so just drop it please. Thank you, now what color are you wearing."

"James Bond theme" Rueben said it as if he were annoyed. "Stupid Vic I swear. He was like we gotta do something to make out girls wanna give us head." I shook my head in disbelief.

"Well Jarvis isn't getting shit because he wants to be petty and start talking to some freshman at LSU. I told him either it's all of me or none of me. I don't share with random hoochie coochies. He wanna act stupid. I said them little white girls are only there for your limelight and not your struggle. I swear none of them white girls would rub ointment on his bacne. " Jeremy three down his sandwich

"I'm done eating. That's nasty." Rueben took his chips and the rest of his sandwich. These football player act like they don't eat.

"But anyways he has until 4 day before homecoming. I can find me a new man in a day" I rolled my eyes.

"Anyways were having an after party at Jordan's house." Jeremy said causing Jordan's head to turn from his food.

"Who house. Victor house I hope because I got in trouble for the last party I threw. My dog was under the kitchen sink." We started laughing. We continued our conversation about homecoming but I still wasn't changing my mind.

I loved these guys they make me happy. Kenzie is all up in Victors face which is why she isn't at lunch with us. She's a sweetheart but she's a little clingy but he loves it. As for me and Odell ain't shit happening because for one I am no where near stable mentally so no. Plus I haven't spoken to him despite how much my friends urge me too. I can't