9.5 pt 2

Adrienne

I only let Odell because he had pizza and brownies.

"So they're all enchanted fairy tail characters and they don't know it except for the queen." I was currently starting from the beginning of Once Upon A Time.

"Yep. Crazy right. You get really into it by episode 2" I grabbed a slice of pizza. "Water juice or" he cut me off by shushing me.

"She put a boot on her car. PETTY" I chuckled how much he was into it. "They brought the apples in this too. Yo is that Red Riding Hood? Show is lit!!!" He grabbed a Buffaloe chicken strip.

I checked my phone.
10:00

Kenzie: hey girl. Victor just said that I don't need to stay over. So happy. What are you up to

To Kenzie: Well Odell stopped by and now it's Netflix and eat. He basically are this entire box of papa johns.

Kenzie: haha. We'll have fun.

I continued to eat my food and laugh at Odell rant about the show. But what really got me was why was he here.

I paused the show causing him to throw a hissy fit.

"Odell just answer this one question. Why did you come here?"

"Cmere." He pulled me into his lap making me face him. "Look Adrienne. Amanda isn't for me you are and if you would just let me show you then just...please give me a shot."

"I don't know Odell." My hands began to shake so I quickly shoved them in my pockets and ran to the bathroom but he caught me.

"Adrienne look ba" He then saw that since I was having an episode my face was loosing color. "Baby look at me. It's okay I'm here. We sat against the wall and he hugged me until it was over.

"Odell I think you should go." My voice cracked.

"No I'm staying right here. I need to make sure you're okay. I'll make us some ice team and we can finish our show. Or we can listen to music or watch funny videos on YouTube. You can't sit in silence anymore love. It's not helpful and it's even more damaging. I'll stay as long as you need me here okay." I nodded and we sat on couch.

3:00am

Odell

STOP IT. I'M OKAY. STOP IT.

I immediately woke up to Adrienne tossing in her sleep punching me.

"Baby. BABE DRI" she shot up

"No No No. I'm okay I'm okay just Oh gosh"

"BABE ITS ME ODELL. LOOK BABE YOURE OKAY." She looked at me with tears in her eyes.

"Odell please help me. Please" her knees began to get weak and I caught her and we laid on the couch. I played in her hair until she went to sleep.

I need to help her. I want to be able to deal with this properly. She's all I want and worried about right now.

11:00am

I woke up to realize she was still asleep. I managed to reach my phone.

Victor: Man you missed a good one

Jarvis: Aw damn you missed it

Kenzie: hey how's it going with you and Dri

I didn't want to reply to all of it at all because I wanted to just focus on her. She began to stir in her sleep and slowly opened her eyes. They were puffy but she was still beautiful. I kissed her forehead

"Odell I'm sorry about last night I-"

"Not now. You hungry" she shook her head no.

She was my one of my main priorities. The family the field and the girl in front of me is my concern. No distractions. I kissed her foreheard as she turned to me burying herself in my body. My poor baby