7

Odell.

We won our first game but after the game it was bad since Amanda saw me kiss Adrienne. She started cussing me out in the quad and and making a scene. I guess you can say I was blinded by her looks all along because she was bashing Adrienne for something that was my fault. Adrienne didn't even kiss back.

Everyone was in the parking lot talking with their friends but meanwhile I was "talking" to Amanda.

"Why did you kiss that girl. She's a band girl. They aren't good for you. Am I not good enough Odell" She started crying.

"Look Amanda it's not like that" I tried to reason with her.

"THEN TELL ME ODELL.YOURE OVER HERE KISSING RANDOM GIRLS. BAND GIRLS."

I knew we had the attention of the entire parking lot.

"IT WAS AN ACCIDENT"

"BULL ODELL" she pushed me.

"IT WAS AN ACCIDENT"

"GOD IM SO GLAD I CHEATED ON YOU." She quickly covered her mouth.

"What did you just say." I wanted to hear this right.

"Baby I'm sorry." She tried to touch me, but I backed up.

"We're done. Get away from me." I put my bag in my car.

"Dellie baby it was just" I cut her off.

"BACK UP. DAMN."

I got in my car and drove off. It was all a blur. When people said she cheated I didn't want to believe them but I guess it's out now. I just wanted some food and soda and to fall asleep. I'm over everyone. Maybe not that but a release

Adrienne.

I was Kenzie's house with Kota. We ordered pizza and wings and sat and watched movies.

"So did you see what happened in the parking lot." Kota said.

"Yep and I'm excited. Vic is too." Kenzie said.

"What happened" I bit into my pizza.

"Well"

My phone started buzzing.

Odell

"Hello"

"Can you meet me somewhere please" he sounded terrible.

"It's 2 am."

"Please Adrienne. I just need to" he sounded worried. "Please can you" I was getting scared

"Where are you"

"The Waterloop"

"What? I'm on my way"

I rushed out so fast. The Waterloop is the worst place in town. Why was he there at 2am.

I was driving until I saw him tonguing down some girl.

"Hey Beckham lets go" he looked up. His eyes were blood shot red and he smiled.

"Hey girl." He stumbled over to me. He was drunk. His eyes were also puffy.

"Cmon." I put him in the car. I drove to my Godmoms house and went to the guest house.

"Adrienne you so special unlike my old girl. She ain't shit, but you are. You sexy too. I know you want me." I touched my thigh and I moved his hand.

"You got a man Adrienne because I want your sexy ass." He started laughing

"Look girl. You gone give me little Odell's. I've loved you since the 5th grade babygirl"

He was clearly drunk but they say when you're drunk your words are sober. I just hope he doesn't remember anything so we can move past this.