9

A/N: I wanted to skip right to homecoming because I can't wait. I know this one will be good...I think...AAAAHHH HERE IT GO

Adrienne

Today is homecoming and I couldn't be anymore content at home with my little siblings. My mom wanted me to go but I said naw fam.

Tiffany and Kota wanted her make up done by me. Kenzie wanted her hair and makeup done by me. Apparently the person who was supposed to bailed last minute.

The girls were in my room at 12:00 having me prep them. Good thing Kenzie came over after the game last night for my to prep her hair for this weave I have to put in. I don't wear weaves but my mom does and I learned quite well.

"Thank you Dri Dri for doing my hair." Kenzie twirled her fingers. She's been quiet since we got home from the game.

"You okay Kenz." I continued seeing her hair.

"Yeah. I'm just nervous. After the dance there's going to be an after party at his house but he wants me to spend the night. I'm nervous because what if he wants to have sex. I'm not ready. I know they say if he can't respect you then leave him but Dri I can't seem to leave him if I wanted to. He makes me feel special. He treats me like a princess. He treats me better then Josh did."

I sighed remember how verbally abusive her old boyfriend Josh was. He had a lot to say until Victor came in. He became her knight and shining armor.

"Well Kenz. You have a lot of respect for yourself and you're old enough to see through people. Now honestly I hate Victoria but if he's the one who really makes you happy and your FBI father and mother approves then hey go nuts. I love you dearly Kenz"

I heard her sniffling. She's so sensitive.

"Hey don't cry. You can't cry now. You're going to homecoming and going to have fun." I hugged her.

TIFFANY AND DAKOTA ARE HERE. My mom yelled.

"SEND THEM UP" I yelled.

"Dri can I ask you a question"

"What's up"

"Why are you really shy and hide yourself?"

Before I could answer Tiffany came through the the door with mini flexi rods that I probably am going to be taking out.

"I brought smoothies." Kota sat down the smoothies and saw Kenz sniffing.

"WHAT DID VIVIAN DO TO YOU KENZ" she shook her head no.

"I'm fine. We're good. Are one of the smoothies mine?" Tiffany handed her one.

"So I'm ready for tonight because me and Rueben are going to PARTAY" we all laughed.

My phone rang but it was by Kota.

"Who is it" I was zoned in on Kenzie's hair.

"Girl it's Odell"

"Leave it"

He tried to talk to me at the game but I ignored him.

"Okay"

My phone started buzzing again.

"It's Rueben" I sighed knowing it would be Odell.

"Hello...Yes Rueben Tiff is here...Um what about Odell...no I'm not going...tell him so stop calling my phone and go to his girl please...yes I will have Tiff looking good...bye"

I rolled my eyes.

"I was going to ask what happened at homecoming last night" Kota asked while eating her fries.

"Nothing really. The band was leaving the stands and he came over and then tried to talk to me about what happened between the two of us which was nothing."

"Sure it's nothing. You've liked Odell since the 5th grade. You just shy is all you'll get out of it."

I hate when people say that. It takes time and some people can't be bold like others. It just really pisses me off.

"I'll be back." I went to the bathroom and poured cold water on my face but I began shaking so bad I reached for my pill.

I sat on the bathroom floor and balled myself up. I couldn't leave until I knew I was fine.

KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK.

"Dri babygirl cmon you've been in there for 30 min." My mom quietly said. " I brought you a hoodie and some sweats babe. Here's some chocolate. I brought headphones." My mom hugged me tightly.

"I got you babe"

I changed into my clothes and began eating my chocolate bar. I went to the room and began finishing Kenzie's hair.

"Are you okay Sticks." Tiffany asked me.

"Yeah"

I finished Kenzie's hair and then went to her make up.

"I wish you were coming Dri. But there's always more dances." She smiled at me and I smiled back.

I didn't want them to know what was going on. No one really understands what's going on with me except my parents. Outsiders will never get the idea of anxiety and depression. It will be a miracle if they do.