14

Adrienne
It was my first week back and I wasn't happy to be at school. I skipped 0-3 period. I went to lunch but I decided to go where no one goes and that's behind he bleachers. I had my Mac book and decided to
Watch Netflix.

"Dope it is" I was 10 min in the movie.

"Can I join." I looked up and saw Jeremy.

"AaSure"

While I was watching the movie I pondered on Odell and what's going on. He has a bright future ahead of him.

"Hey Sticks. What did Amanda say to you to make her cause you to break up with Odell." He paused the movie.

"Just leave it alone please" I sighed pressing play on the movie.

"Look I know you love him and he loves you well he's in love. The big is sprung. Tell me I won't tell anyone I won't even tell My teddy bear" I shook my head no.

"Jeremy I love you like my brother but sometimes I have to be the covering" he gave me a weird look.

"I gotta go" he kissed my forehead and left. I kissed my teeth and watched my movie until the bell rang. I headed into my Honors Trig class. I felt an arm around my shoulder. I looked and it was Jordan smiling at me.

"You gone be good Brucuhz" we walked in class together and I spotted Amanda coming out. She "accidentally" bumped into me.

"You could say excuse me" Jordan told her. He bumped her back but not hard. "Rude ass bitch" Jordan never and I mean never has called anyone outside of their name. He sat in his chair put his hood on.

"J I'll be okay." I touched his shoulder and he looked at me and shook his head.

"AJ I can't take her doing this to you. If you don't tell Odell, then I will" he was serious. Jordan is the only one who knows about Amanda. He over heard he talking to me.

I couldn't focus in class because I was not ready to tell Odell.

After that class was AP Chem. I was sitting at the lab table by myself when Odell joined me and sat candy in front of me. I pushed it away.

"Adrienne I can't keep this up baby I love you. But I've realized that I have to let your wish be my command." He opened the candy and started eating it.

I wasn't broken. I felt a little better because then I knew I wouldn't have to deal with Amanda's abuse.

Band practice.

I didn't miss much. I was headed up to the field with Tiffany and Reuben since they are playing in the championship game in 2 weeks.

"You guys can't be broken up" Tiffany sounded sad.

"Yeah its it's okay" I heard someone calling my name.

"Yeah Jeremy"

"My job is to protect my little sister so what did Amanda tell you" he looked unhappy.

"Can we not" so Jordan popped up and spilled.

"Basically that ugly Iggy Izalea hoe said. Stay away from Odell and I won't ruin his chances of going to LSU. He uncle is a coach there." I looked at him and he shrugged his shoulders

"Jordan why" I basically pleading.

"Because if you want to be happy nothing should stop you." Jordan walked to the field.