Dominance Part 2 X Dean Winchester (Smut)

It's been 2 weeks since the best sex of your life. Sam finally noticed the predatory looks you and Dean were giving each other, and left. Now you two are sitting in the bunker, staring at each other.

"So." You tap your nails against the table. Dean stares intensely at your hand.

"Keep it up and I'm gonna have to bang you on that table." You stop for a second, then smirk and keep tapping. A hunger flashes in Dean's eyes. A hunger that makes you cross your legs. He notices the movement and smirks back at you.

"Two can play at that game." You slowly unbutton and slide off your shirt, revealing your light pink lacy bra. His eyes are stuck on your breasts. You see a competitive look shine in his eyes when you chuckle. He takes off his shirt, and you forget the game for a moment, mesmerized by his perfectly tanned abs. His laugh stirs you from your stupor. You smile and slide down your pants, now sitting in your lingerie. Dean slides off his, his V-line popping out from his boxers. You bite your lip and become distracted again.

"God, you're...perfect," you mutter without realizing. You crawl over to him, forgetting you're supposed to be the dominant one this time. You sit at his feet, staring, starstruck, at his V-line.

"Do you want a taste?" He coos. Without thinking, you trace kisses up and down his V-line. He leans his head back a little bit, enjoying the feeling. You feel his V-line with your fingers as you kiss upwards to his chest, and finally his neck. He grunts a little when you reach his neck. You smile against his skin.

Nibbling at his ear, you whisper, "I know you want it, Dean." With his head still arched backwards, he traces your body with his hands. You move with him, kissing and touching. He finally looks down at you, hands frozen on your bra hook.

"I love you, (Y/N). Not just for this. I truly love you."

"Shh." You place your finger over his lips, quieting him. You felt super giddy and excited, but you couldn't show it. "I love you too, Dean." You pull your finger down his body, down to his member. He groans as you softly stroke it. In a burst of motion, he picks you up, places you on the table, and kisses you passionately. You moan at the sudden passion. His hands are everywhere, exploring every inch of your body. His fingers feel every place, making you feel euphoric. You throw your head back and moan.

"God, Dean." He picks you up and follows you as he places you on the bed. His hands are momentarily trapped beneath your body, pressing you into him. He pulls them out, taking off his boxers and giving you a chance to take off your panties. He grinds against your bare sex.

"Oh God, Dean. Jeez." You slide and groan. His body goes up and down on you, in a rhythm.

"Do you want it?" He asks.

"God, Dean. Yes. Yes." He places himself inside of you and you moan at his entrance. Before you wanted fast, but slow was dragging out the euphoria. You didn't want it to stop. You thrust yourself into his body.

"Agh, (Y/N)! God, that feels good," he grunts. "Please do it again." Using your force, and flexibility, you thrust upwards again. His head falls back as he moans. His moans always get you closer. He flips you over so you're on top of him.

"Oh thank you Dean. You're not going to regret it." You ride him, slowly but intensely, making sure every thrust is very pleasurable for the both of you. Each thrust, Dean lets out another moan. You speed up a little, building up to your climax.

"(Y/N)-God, (Y/N). I'm gonna come." He moans.

"Together," you say, speeding up. It feels amazing to have Dean inside of you, for you to be the dominant one this time.

"Fuck, Dean. I'm gonna come." And with that you release, along with Dean. You don't even let him get out of you. You collapse onto his chest, sweaty and breathing heavily. 10 minutes later, you're both up and running again, out to get burgers.

"I love you," you say to Dean.

"I love you too."