11:11, Make a Wish X Castiel (Smut)

You sit staring at the clock. It's been a tradition that every November 11th, since you were 11 years old, you make a wish at 11:11. You weren't breaking that tradition now.

11:03

"C'mon," you whisper. You tap your fingernail impatiently.

11:04

You now realize you don't even know what you're going to wish for. You frantically search your mind for things you want.

11:05

A car? No, you have Baby. Makeup? Oh come on, you're not that much of a girl. Food? No, you can get food anytime, Dean brings in about ten pounds of food every day.

11:07

While you were thinking, you realize two minutes have gone past.

"Shit," you mutter, still unsure.

11:08

"Castiel," you whisper. But what about Castiel? Him, the ability to get in his pants? Maybe both?

11:09

"Him," you decide. Him entirely. All of him, from his beautiful blue eyes to his chiseled chest.

11:10

You stare intensely, waiting for the last minute to drain away. It feels like an eternity past, but finally the clock changes.

11:11

"I wish for Castiel to be mine." You close your eyes as you say this.

"(Y/N)?" You turn around to see Cas standing there. Wow, that was fast, you think.

"Yeah, Cas?" He sits next to you.

"Did you know when you wish on 11:11, it also counts as a prayer?"

"No, I didn't know that. Why do you ask?"

"I've heard your wishes since you were 11. I've made all of them come true in some way. And I'm going to make this one come true as well." He leans forward and kisses you, but your eyes are wide open, still shocked by what he said. When he pulls away, you seem to forget how to breathe. You sit there, staring at him, compressed breath causing a pain in your chest.

"(Y/N), I think you need to breathe." He softly touches your arm, which makes it even harder to breathe.

"Cas, I..." You take a deep breath. "That was amazing."

"You didn't have to wish. I've always been yours."

"Cas..."

"I love you, (Y/N)."

"I love you too, Cas," you breathe. He kisses you again. You grip his trenchcoat, pulling him closer. You moan when he traces his hands up and down your body.

"Cas," you moan in between kisses. He lifts you up and carries you to the bed, softly throwing you onto it. He climbs on top of you, kissing your neck passionately.

"Best wish I've ever made," you whisper.

"Does it top the time you asked for a pony?" Cas asks. You laugh, the sexual tension fading.

"Yes, of course, Cas, I-" You are cut off by Cas' hands grabbing your horny spots. The tension is back. You groan, shifting.

"You got to ride that pony, now I get to ride you," Cas whispers in your ear, slightly moaning, causing your core to set on fire.

"Yes, please." You help him take off his trenchcoat, pushing it forcefully off of him. You take off his tie, throwing it over your shoulder. His white undershirt he takes off himself, tossing it behind him. You unbuckle his belt and pull down his pants. You can see his growing erection being constricted by his boxers. He takes off everything of yours with a snap of his fingers, as well as his boxers. Seeing his hardening cock turns you on more. He pulls your hair and playfully bites your neck. You brush your fingers over his cock. He takes that as an invitation to insert himself inside of you. You groan at his entrance, but eventually adapt.

"Cas..." He eventually starts pounding into you, hitting the sweet spot perfectly every time. Each thrust releases a moan from you, and your fingers turn red from gripping the sheets. You can hear Cas groaning and it's just enough to push you over the edge. You come, your grasp on the sheets getting tighter as your hips arch upwards in a motion of intense pleasure. He keeps thrusting until he reaches his climax as well, releasing into you. After you both calm down, you put on your bra and underwear again. You suddenly want some pie. You throw on his trenchcoat, which is adorably big on you.

"Wow," you mutter, running your hand through your hair, trying to fix it. When you turn around from grabbing the pie, you see Dean staring at you, holding a fork in his hand, mouth open in shock.

"Hi Dean," you giggle, winking at him as you walk past. When you get past and around the corner, you burst out laughing.

"Best November 11th ever," you smile.