You're F***ing Alive?! X Gabriel (Smut)

I don't know why, but the asterisks add like, flair to the title, I love them. It's not like I'm scared to curse it just looks more aesthetically pleasing with asterisks. Anyway you can stop reading about me swooning over the asterisks and get to the actual story.

"Whoa, what's with the guard? What's in there?"

You stare at Ketch, trying to see over his shoulder. He closes the door behind him and stares back. "Go away, (Y/N)."

You roll your eyes. "That's not foreboding at all. Seriously, what's in there?"

"You'll find out eventually. Right now, you need to be patient."

"Ketch, I don't give a damn what you think I should be doing so-"

Sam walks out of the room, closing the door as he does. Your composure becomes a lot softer, less aggressive. He looks down at you with a soft smile.

"Sam, what's going on? What's in there?"

He shakes his head slowly. "I don't think you want to know right now. Until we have things figured out, I would just leave it alone, okay?"

You stare at him, wondering whether it's worth it to fight back. Then again, if Sam's telling you to stay away...

"Okay," you finally say. "I trust you."

"Thank you."

You glare at Ketch before turning to leave. "Hey Sam. I'm gonna go out and get burgers, okay?"

"Be back soon." He pulls you into a hug and kisses the top of your head.

"I will."

--------------------

You pull up to the bunker, climbing out of your car and grabbing the bag that holds the burgers. You were considering not bringing one for Ketch, but your good nature got the better of you and you bought one for him. You open the outer door, and then the inner and walk in.

"Sam!" you call. "I'm back! I got one for Dean too, when he gets back!"

Sam runs into sight, looking up at you with wild eyes. "Uh, thanks!"

You laugh, making your way down the stairs. "What's wrong? I did tell you I was gonna be right back."

"Uh," he mutters, looking around. "Yeah, no, I'm just glad you're back!"

"You can drop the act now. You're not very good at it."

The voice that calls out makes you freeze. It sounds familiar, but you can't quite place it. "Sam, who..."

You get your answer before you can finish your question. Gabriel steps out from behind Sam, smiling sheepishly. "Surprise?"

You drop the bag of food. You can't find words for a moment, then you pick up the nearest object and lunge it at Gabriel. Spoiler alert: it was a lamp.

"(Y/N)!" Sam yells, but you ignore him.

"You'd better fucking tell me that you've only recently been alive because otherwise I'm going to kick your archangel ass!"

"I...can't tell you that."

You scream and pick up another object and throw it. This time it was a flashlight. When it lands, the batteries shoot out of it and skid across the floor. "What the fuck, Gabriel?"

"(Y/N), I-"

"Shut the fuck up. How long?"

"How long what?'

"Don't act stupid! How long have you been alive?"

It takes him a while to answer with, "The day I died. I faked my death."